MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Small-angle strabismus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small-angle strabismus
Sad 
My eyes have poor vision after two years of using computers and I've just discovered I have a squint eye about 4 degrees, I was surprised and sad about this, people around me did not know I was, my mother also very surprised and now I'm trying to set the eye exercises daily.
After two weeks my eye was significantly improved vision but squint eye is still the same!
I'm looking forward to an improvement in the eyes squint.
Anyone think the eyes exercises will work for my small-angle strabismus? Sad

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now