MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Perfect Eyes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect Eyes
Recently i discovered a system similar to Bates called Perfect Eyes and has some things inside the downloadable Ebook similar to Bates, so things like clear flashes and palming and i wonder does anyone reccomend it?

Link - <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.perfect-eyes.com/?affid=2">http://www.perfect-eyes.com/?affid=2</a><!-- m -->

P.S. A mixture of both systems might produce good results
Well, I'm already biased on this one, because those huge one-page marketing pages really turn me off, with stuff standing out here and there trying to grab my attention. It's like, Just tell me what it is you're selling! It annoys the hell out of me, so I refuse to read through something like that that tries to build itself up over the entire page and never actually says a damn thing.

I spent about half a minute, and I saw two misleading items just scanning the page. The "12 worst foods for your vision" link only tells you about aspartame, and like all slick ads, the "special price" and "limited time offer" is a lie. It will always be that price and probably always has been.

Any marketing page on the net that looks like that I would almost always recommend against buying anything off of. If someone has a good product, they'll divulge a bit more information about it instead of just trying to get you excited.

A newspaper (do newspapers still exist?) or TV ad is a different story - They have limited space or time and need to make use of what they have. An internet site can be as big as they want, as many pages as they want, as much information as they want, without any additional cost once it's made. So when they choose to make something like the Perfect Eyes site and sell a "mystery" product that's described only in terms of catch phrases and emotion, you can bet that it's a piece of junk.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
Dave,

I went and read it more, it seems that this person is talking about the Bates method + The Alexander Technique + his other findings on the net.
See the contents:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.perfect-eyes.com/chapters.php">http://www.perfect-eyes.com/chapters.php</a><!-- m -->

The contents talks about the book, I think that the book is worth a look.
But I am sure he has setup this for profit.

Elias,
Elias Wrote:Dave,

I went and read it more, it seems that this person is talking about the Bates method + The Alexander Technique + his other findings on the net.
See the contents:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.perfect-eyes.com/chapters.php">http://www.perfect-eyes.com/chapters.php</a><!-- m -->

Elias,
Well he's not going to give it away for free and i think i'll buy it in a month or two and tell you guys how it goes.
What appears to be the same book is downloadable free here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.box.net/public/lim3mju1d5">http://www.box.net/public/lim3mju1d5</a><!-- m -->

I didn't dig that up myself; someone on another board where this came up supplied the link.
Elias Wrote:Dave,

See the contents:

Elias,

Well there's nothing wrong with making money - It's just that he has a slimy advertising style that doesn't speak well for his product.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download