MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
New to this. Suffering from 0.25 myopia and 0.75 astigmatism. Need guidance.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to this. Suffering from 0.25 myopia and 0.75 astigmatism. Need guidance.
Hi everybody,
Found this forum by luck. Went through the threads and saw that people here help each other. Was wondering if someone can help me. My doc said that I have myopic astigmatism. And I wanna see everything the way i used to 2 year. Back when i had 20/20. Not greedy. Just depressed coz i lost something that i had and took for granted.
Right now my eyes prescriptions are :
Right eye : 0.25 myopia and 0.75 astigmatism
Left eye : same. 0.25 myopia and 0.75 astigmatism.
I know its low but any and all help to remove this will be much appreciated. Thanks people.
(12-09-2015, 12:28 AM)JohnSmith Wrote: Hi everybody,
Found this forum by luck. Went through the threads and saw that people here help each other. Was wondering if someone can help me. My doc said that I have myopic astigmatism. And I wanna everything the way i used to 2 year. Back when i had 20/20. Not greedy. Just depressed coz i lost something that i had and took for granted.
Right now my eyes prescriptions are :
Right eye : 0.25 myopia and 0.75 astigmatism
Left eye : same. 0.25 myopia and 0.75 astigmatism.
I know its low but any and all help to remove this will be much appreciated. Thanks people.

Hello,
I cured my astigmatism completely with Bates Eye aerobics and palming.
It is actually quite long time ago now I did this.

You can also check out this lecture with Leo Angart.
He explains there how to cure astigmatism with Tibetan Wheel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAakgY2fdbE

The myopia you have, try Davids method here.
You can also check out the pranic healing lecture with Leo Angart.
If you are lucky this pranic healing should be enough.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV-32YqTGUA
You have gone through this and your myopia should be gone.
How long did it take u to get rid of ur astigmatism ?
(12-10-2015, 05:35 AM)JohnSmith Wrote: How long did it take u to get rid of ur astigmatism ?

Hm ... one year.
Are your eyes symmetrical? Assymetry can be a precursor to astigmatism. You can test it by looking at those tiny lit up computer monitor buttons in the dark. You can see how one eye compares to the other that way. Then you can lie down on one and see how that changes how one eye sees the lights compareed to the other. For myself, my eyes are slightly oriented rightward, evevn when my astigmatism is cured. I think it's because I write right-handed and drive in a country where the seat is on the left so both eyes are looking slightly rightward through the windshield. I try to sleep on my left side to counteract that.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now