MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
I can't softly and automatically blink

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't softly and automatically blink
Thumbs Down 
Hello I tried to add butterfly blinking to my routine Big Grin for the last few days but I can't achieve it and it's kind of frustrating. It is obsessing me but even if I try my blinks aren't soft at all like if I hadn't the sensibility to do such little movements please I need help
I think it has to come after you've started to relax your eyes to allow the small micro movements to happen automatically. Blinking is just another movement like that. If you're tensing your eyes, you won't have good blinks.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
(08-07-2016, 09:29 PM)David Wrote: I think it has to come after you've started to relax your eyes to allow the small micro movements to happen automatically. Blinking is just another movement like that. If you're tensing your eyes, you won't have good blinks.

I agree with David that easy blinking is difficult if you're not relaxed! I've seen with a few clients that they unconsciously inhibit their blinking if they feel wary and not safe -- some part of them is afraid they'll miss something. See if you can just slowly close your eyes, breathe, then gently open them, a few times, to interrupt that anxious feeling. Here’s more about blinking: http://www.iblindness.org/2632/the-benef...-blinking/. I'd also suggest doing whatever you can to lower your anxiety, whether it be exercise or meditation or journalling. Easy does it!

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now