MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Help with using prescription glasses....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with using prescription glasses....
Hey guys im myopic with -4.5 left eye nd-5.5 rt eye...bt i started to use 20/40 vision glasses which is -3.75 nd -4.75 which is giving me stress nd headache cuz im medical student need to see in class nd outside which is giving me stress ..im doing palmin sunnin shifting nd peripheral excerices bt worried if it makes my vision worse...so can u guys suggest me what should i do?? Or increase prescription glasses.. Tq..plz do reply..need serious help...
(01-17-2017, 11:54 PM)Sirjan78 Wrote: Hey guys im myopic with -4.5 left eye nd-5.5 rt eye...bt i started to use 20/40 vision glasses which is -3.75 nd -4.75 which is giving me stress nd headache cuz im medical student need to see in class nd outside which is giving me stress ..im doing palmin sunnin shifting nd peripheral excerices bt worried if it makes my vision worse...so can u guys suggest me what should i do?? Or increase prescription glasses.. Tq..plz do reply..need serious help...

The strain is the problem, not the strength of the glasses. Wear the glasses that feel the most comfortable and let you see well enough to function. Take frequent breaks and do some relaxing practice. If you're straining, with an exercise or glasses or whatever, you're not helping yourself. And your posts are so cryptic I'm guessing you're rushing -- see if you can take things more mindfully and be fully present in the moment.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now