MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
FORUM CLOSED - Join our Facebook Group

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FORUM CLOSED - Join our Facebook Group
Thank you all for contributing to this forum over the years, even if it's just to ask one question.

When this forum started, small niche forums like this were popular. Today, people spend all of their "social" time on Facebook, Youtube, etc. it's time to put the forum into archive mode. I'll keep it online. No reason to delete it.

You can find us at other sites:

Facebook - Join our group. Private group, so your activity is not visible to anyone outside of the group.
(in my experience that is the best way to do it for sensitive topics like this)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/eyesightimprovement

Youtube - I got plans.

Twitter https://twitter.com/iblindness - I rarely check it at the moment. I'm not a big fan of Twitter.

And of course, you can comment on the blog posts.

Hopefully we'll have other things going on in the near future too and grow the community!

Contact me here.
https://www.iblindness.org/contact/

David
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
(06-24-2017, 04:40 PM)David Wrote: Thank you all for contributing to this forum over the years, even if it's just to ask one question.

When this forum started, small niche forums like this were popular. Today, people spend all of their "social" time on Facebook, Youtube, etc. it's time to put the forum into archive mode. I'll keep it online. No reason to delete it.

You can find us at other sites:

Facebook - Join our group. Private group, so your activity is not visible to anyone outside of the group.
(in my experience that is the best way to do it for sensitive topics like this)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/eyesightimprovement

Youtube - I got plans.

Twitter https://twitter.com/iblindness - I rarely check it at the moment. I'm not a big fan of Twitter.

And of course, you can comment on the blog posts.

Hopefully we'll have other things going on in the near future too and grow the community!

Contact me here.
https://www.iblindness.org/contact/

David

Hey David, don't know if I can post here now, but thank YOU for all the work you've done to keep this going over the years, and to spread the message. We appreciate you!
I like this better than facebook... More options.. more topics.

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download