MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
The Color Purple

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Color Purple
Inspired by several of you mentioning lengthy palming sessions, I began doing longer sessions this weekend. Previously, I had palmed for 5-10 minutes at most.

I always find palming relaxing, almost from the moment I begin. The muscles on the left side of my face begin moving around and feeling more relaxed. I generally see a light black and can sometimes deepen it with my India ink visualization.

Imagine my surprise when, perhaps at around 20 minutes, I began seeing large blobs of the most beautiful color of purple floating around my imagined visual field.

Through my year of working to improve my vision, I have learned to appreciate any changes, no matter how strange, as a sign that things are changing, that I have reached another layer of the onion. Yet purple is not a relaxed black field.

I would be most appreciative of any advice or observations which those of you with so much in-depth experience with vision improvement might offer.

Thanks for all your support.

Anne

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now