MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Video of Teleportation Experiment!!

Poll: Do you think the "effect" produced in the video is genuine?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
6 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video of Teleportation Experiment!!
Someone made a really interesting video, an experiment based on Nikola Tesla's research:

http://www.destinationcreation.com/informatives/?p=109

It tooootally creeped me out, lol.  :o They might have just faked it. What do you think?

I'm thinking about getting the materials to test it out for myself!  ;D
lol, there is no such thing as "electromagnetic burn"?  As far as I know electromagnetic waves do not interfere with anything in our bodies.

It is interesting to note that he showed his thermos to the camera as empty before he began the trick, and showed it filled with items after he did the trick.  Why do you think he left the scene just before showing us the thermos filled with the items? He left the scene so he can shut off the camera, throw the stuff in, and turn it back on without moving anything.  It would have been a lot harder with him standing there because he can't stay in the exact same position from when he turns off the camera and turns it back on.

I don't need to mention that such an invention can solve most world's problems.  I don't think such an apparatus consisting of a AAA battery, wires, ring, and a thermos would have escaped modern quantum physicists.

Paul
With due respect:

1.  Light is electro-magnetic wave.

2.  Micro-waves are electro-magnetic.

Sun light will burn your skin.

Low power, low frequency waves will not burn.  That
is true.

Otis

+++++++

lol, there is no such thing as "electromagnetic burn"?  As far as I know electromagnetic waves do not interfere with anything in our bodies.
Paul Wrote:I don't think such an apparatus consisting of a AAA battery, wires, ring, and a thermos would have escaped modern quantum physicists.

I agree that this thing is just a trick, but remember, such a simple thing as relieving strain from the eyes to reverse vision problems has escaped the vast majority of eye doctors for the last 150 years, even while an incredible amount of research has been put into understanding the visual system.

David
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
otis Wrote:With due respect:

1.  Light is electro-magnetic wave.

2.  Micro-waves are electro-magnetic.

Sun light will burn your skin.

Low power, low frequency waves will not burn.  That
is true.

Otis

+++++++

Yes, sorry, my bad.
I was thinking of electro magnets.

also: I find it odd how he did not show the "wormhole" from a different angle.  Theoretically if you look at it from the top it should appear as if you're looking from the inside of the thermos.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now