MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Re: Clearer Vision = New set of tensions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Clearer Vision = New set of tensions
Hi - When I achieve clearer vision , which can last 10 minutes or so , I get a new a set of tensions across my forehead .  As these accompany better eyesight are they strain tensions ?  .  I cannot find Dr Bates  writing about these so how do I manage them ?  - Thankyou Robin
I think it was the tension which was already their, but you just felt it because your muscles got relaxed.
It also could be muscles or other things making an adjustment after the whole area has been warped in tension for so many years. When people have clear flashes, a lot of tension temporarily drops away from the face and other parts of the body.

David
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
When I first started palming I found that after a while I had to adjust my palms , my face having changed shape as I relaxed . I am not the incredible hulk and looked just the same in the mirror but I felt distorted being pulled out of shape .
I will think of these new tensions as good ones pulling me into shape and ignore the discomfort .

Thankyou

Robin

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download