MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Should I continue the long swing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I continue the long swing?
Hello,

I've been practicing the long swing quite a bit for a long time now and, although it's gotten better, my eyesight is never better after doing it and is often worse. I suppose I could have been doing it incorrectly all this time, even with some coaching over the telephone with a teacher. Does it make sense to concentrate on other exercises that make an immediate improvement or is there some kind of long term benefit to the long swing even if I don't see it right away. I noticed, from reading Bate's writing, that he would try different things with a patient until he found something that gave immediate results, should I follow that example? I should also add that my progress has been very slow and I feel ready to change things up a little.

Thanks.
I haven't heard of that, where can I learn about it?
How many minutes do you practice the long swing at one time?

David
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
Dear Chris,

This method is posted on i-blindness under:

"Eyesight Side Topics",

and the title is:

"The Neil Brook's Vision cure..."

I hope you find this helpful.  It is basically
"sunning" but with the use of heated rice-balls,
and described in the article.

Check it out.

It should be very relaxing.

Best,

Otis
David Wrote:How many minutes do you practice the long swing at one time?

David

Usually 10 minutes at a time, sometimes more or less. It usually starts off well but, after a couple minutes, I start getting tense around the face and eyes and the scenary starts to jump around. Palming for a minute helps but then I start to get tense again.
otis Wrote:Dear Chris,

This method is posted on i-blindness under:

"Eyesight Side Topics",

and the title is:

"The Neil Brook's Vision cure..."

I hope you find this helpful.  It is basically
"sunning" but with the use of heated rice-balls,
and described in the article.

Check it out.

It should be very relaxing.

Best,

Otis

I'll check it out, thanks.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now