MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
paranormal stuff

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
paranormal stuff
watch this link from youtube:  <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deoJUBW9CI8&feature=active_sharing#">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deoJUBW9 ... e_sharing#</a><!-- m -->

tell me what you think about it, it's scary shit.

Is it real??
Don't let it ruin your sleep Wink
did you even see it?  I saw a little more than half of it and i read all the comments and heard that the ending was the scariest lol.  Do you think it was real?
I wouldn't wonder, if it were film students who made those clips.
Those tricks have been used in many horror films.
It's incredible how naive the kids at youtube are.
They really seem to think that those videos were made acccidentally, which is probably why it has such an impact on them.
If a girl would have climbed out of the tv they would have probably believed it too.
well i think that's why you can't post anymore comments, because they want you to believe its real.  I sent a message to the person who posted the video and he didnt respond.  But in his video he said he combined a bunch of clips together.
I wouldn't have much reason to disbelieve one or two of the wispy spirit clips. But with all those clips together it's a little over-the-top unbelievable.

David
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
Ahh I can't watch anymore, this is too scary lol. :'(
I finally watched all of it, and I believe at least some of those are real! It was sooo creepy lol.

I've actually caught what looks like a ghost in one pic, and some orbs in other pics, but not actual movies of ghosts. It would be interesting to try and capture a ghost on film. Tongue

Have you seen The Exorcism of Emily Rose? I loved that movie!
Speaking of ghosts...

Did you know you can buy ghosts on eBay? :o

Seriously, they're called haunted dolls! So you're not just buying the doll, but also the spirit that's attached to it!

Here's a good example that I just found: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.com/Haunted-Doll-eBay-Resell-WAY-too-much-for-me_W0QQitemZ260148001871QQihZ016QQcategoryZ19270QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem">http://cgi.ebay.com/Haunted-Doll-eBay-R ... dZViewItem</a><!-- m -->

Read the story, it's really interesting.
How did you come across that?  Also, are you Buddhist?  I just have a feeling or vibe that you are, because my family member is one.
I'm interested in supernatural things and I sometimes look at all the strange things on eBay. Big Grin

No, I'm not Buddhist, but I have a cool porcelain Buddha statue in my room. I thought it looked cool. Tongue
Quote:How did you come across that?
Top secret Big Grin
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
"You never see a ghost, you only imagine you see it." – W.H. Bates (from Nov. 1924 issue of BEM)

Big Grin

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now