MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
How important is keeping our eyes moist...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How important is keeping our eyes moist...
and how does it fit in to the Bates' method? Did Dr. Bates or any Bates method advocate ever said anything about it?

I know that sometimes when things seems sharper my eyes are moistening up. I know it's not a bad thing, but is it a good thing? Does that count as a 'flash' or improvement?

Obviously, I've noticed that my vision is a lot poorer when my eyes are dry. What are the things that cause our eyes to dry up? Is lack of sleep one of them?

Thanks guys! ;D
Staring, especially at a computer, makes my eyes dry. Also when I was still wearing contacts every day it was just awful.

Since I started wearing my old (undercorrected) glasses and going without them when I can, I have noticed my eyes watering like crazy sometimes.
blinking (which keeps eye's moist) is very important. Unless you are totally into making your eyes constantly dry.

If you have trouble with keeping your eyes moist, take either Flaxseed oil or Fish Oil. It should help.
Yes, you should be blinking every 2 or 3 seconds, gently. Bates did write about this. Also make sure you're drinking enough water (caffeinated drinks don't count as they dehydrate you).

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now