MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Anyone near Tacoma, WA?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone near Tacoma, WA?
I'm looking for someone to help me with curing my mental strain and other symptoms, who's intelligent and fully understands the original Bates method, and who has actually been completely cured. I live in Tacoma, Washington.

Thanks.
Have you tried to contact Toshiyasu Abe? He's listed on the visionsofjoy.org site.
Toshiyasu Abe, Seattle, WA. Tel: (206) 898-9988
I emailed him once but got no response. Let me know if you get a hold of him. Smile
Yeah, I called him in March of 2007 and he gave me a couple of lessons. I don't remember having much, if any, clear flashes. Also, Mr. Abe said he wasn't completely cured yet. (But maybe he is now that a year and a half has gone by.) After my second lesson I think he went to Oregon, so I don't know if he's still down there or if he came back. Do you think I should contact him again?
Jason,
I think you should hold out for someone completely cured or at least mostly cured. No harm in calling Mr. Abe to ask if he has regained full acuity.
What were his sessions like?
Otto

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now