MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Bad website hosting service

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad website hosting service
Does anyone know a good website hosting service in USA or Europe?
My host's (web.com) software causes my site (cleareyesight.info) to goof up with double images, text and then they charge $75.00 per hour to fix the problem they caused or try to sell a $200.00 web template kit.
Also strange that they call me on the phone to sell tech service the exact moment a page on my site goofs up and they say; we just noticed your having double images on your page.
They moved tech suport to philipines and most of the people cannot speak english well or repair web malfunctions.
Going out of my mind, help!!!
This site is hosted with http://www.site5.com. They've been in business for many years and I think I've been with them for like 5 years now. There are occasional weird problems, but I'm pretty technical and know what I'm doing, so I can handle it. Very cheap pricing. I don't think I've ever called their phone support.

Dave
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
Thanks

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now