MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Where can i read these books? - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Where can i read these books? - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Where can i read these books? (/showthread.php?tid=1051)

Where can i read these books? - harold08 - 01-01-2009

The following books i would like to read :-

Relearning to See by Quackenbush
and
Peppard's Sight Without Glasses

Re: Where can i read these books? - Mzero - 01-01-2009

Oh and don't forget Aldous Huxley - The Art of Seeing.

What I would do is ask a local library to order these books off amzon, so you can lend them. That's what I did with mine.

Re: Where can i read these books? - harold08 - 01-02-2009

Would those books be in most libraries?

Re: Where can i read these books? - harold08 - 01-02-2009

Also, Are there any websites with ebooks available on adobe- for the books? Thanks

Re: Where can i read these books? - clarknight - 01-03-2009

A few are free on http://www.cleareyesight.info but Magazines and MacCrackens books need spell checks.
I have a original copy of Peppard and Huxley but have not made a pdf of them yet.
Davids Bates method store on this site has many books and spelling is perfect.
Alibris also has some old copies.

Re: Where can i read these books? - David - 01-03-2009

The Huxley and Quackenbush books are under copyright.

Dave

Re: Where can i read these books? - clarknight - 01-04-2009

I was wondering if Huxley was still copyrighted.
What about Peppard?
Where do I go to check on copyright? Is there a specific Library of Congress Website?
Relearning To See is in every Library in the U.S.

Re: Where can i read these books? - infinitewolf - 01-07-2009

clarknight Wrote:I was wondering if Huxley was still copyrighted.
What about Peppard?
Where do I go to check on copyright? Is there a specific Library of Congress Website?
Relearning To See is in every Library in the U.S.
a simple google search would handle every one of your questions.