MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Rebuild Your Vision program - a scam - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Rebuild Your Vision program - a scam - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Complementary Methods (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Rebuild Your Vision program - a scam (/showthread.php?tid=1129)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Rebuild Your Vision program - a scam - virtualninjaface - 07-15-2012

Hmmm...I was planning on buying either Rebuild Your Vision or Unleash Your Vision by Evgania Miller. Now after perusing this site, I realize everything we need is actually free. These guys are just trying to organize this free info, change a few things to make it look original (e.g. palming being called 'dark night' or something lol) and charging a price.

I like this forum a lot and seeing people so intent on recovering their sight is so motivational for me.

Re: Rebuild Your Vision program - a scam - dlancelot - 01-05-2013

For everyones reference, I'm not a vision expert, and would request a few people that are long time members here confirm this information...since few of us newbies know who Bates is, or what his method is, I searched this out and found this:

*since I'm a new user, I cannot post URLs, I found the following site with the last part as the URL
bates-method-for-improving-eyesight

RE: Rebuild Your Vision program - a scam - David - 07-21-2016

Here's what a member of our FB group had to say about this program.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/eyesightimprovement/

Quote:I followed this program for six months. I did an eye exam after the first 3o days and there was improvement in my vision. I then continued for five more months with no good results. I stopped it then. The program told me to do techniques/exercises for 25 minutes every day, which I did very faithfully and even more time than it is required by the program. I emailed them telling them that it didn't work and they said I should apply the relaxation techniques more (The program has eye exercises too, not just relaxation). I thought it made sense as I didn't relax a lot. So there are two sides to this; I don't remember if I skipped everything and just focused on the exercises at that time (in this case, it will be my mistake), but I blame them for not emphasizing clearly what to expect. When I followed it, it sounded to me that if I follow those things for 25 minutes daily, my vision would be back.