MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Interesting negative info on the Plus Lens Method - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Interesting negative info on the Plus Lens Method - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Complementary Methods (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Interesting negative info on the Plus Lens Method (/showthread.php?tid=1196)

Interesting negative info on the Plus Lens Method - blauw - 06-01-2009

Although I am open to the other eyesight improvement methods (I am thinking and already combining some Qigong Eye Ex.'s&Therapy with the Bates Method), I am very curious as to what people think of the warning to using Plus Lenses.....

On one Bates site the use of the Plus can blur near and far vision and tense muscles making vision worse.

I've also read that it interferes with Left and Right brain hemisphere functions and that it can also affect the optic chasm, retina, visual cortex, and much more......

I'm NOT
trying to put the method or anyone using the method down, I am just posting this to see what others think, do they agree with what the Plus may cause (or might?) or do they disagree, and support using it as an aid to clearing vision to normal?

What do you guys think? Do you agree with the risks?, or do you disagree with the risks?

Good luck to all,
blauw