MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Anyone tried the exercises mentioned in this book? - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Anyone tried the exercises mentioned in this book? - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Complementary Methods (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Anyone tried the exercises mentioned in this book? (/showthread.php?tid=1202)

Anyone tried the exercises mentioned in this book? - blauw - 06-02-2009

Has anyone tried the methods/exercises in the book by Bernarr A. MacFadden?

I am curious about these methods..... anyone got any suggestions?

He does bring up central fixation and also shows pictures about eccentric fixation

I find central-fixation to be easier now although I need to work on it.

Blauw

Re: Anyone tried the exercises mentioned in this book? - clarknight - 06-06-2009

I think Bates name was originally on the book with MacFaddens.
Later Bates name was removed.
Did they have difference of opinion?

Re: Anyone tried the exercises mentioned in this book? - clarknight - 06-06-2009