MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
iblindness.org book - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
iblindness.org book - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: iblindness.org book (/showthread.php?tid=1303)

iblindness.org book - clarknight - 09-29-2009

David,
Are you going to convert all old and new posts on this forum into a E-Book?
I also asked Sorris to do this for her blog.
Her sisters blog is also good. Combine all 3 and any others blogs that are the best and will help people improve their vision.
You can place a link on the top of the Book to the web forum and blogs so book readers can clink/download the newest topics of interest.
You can advertise the book on my website also as a affiliate if you like.
See my first affiliate, JAnet Goodrich on page 47. Check out Clickbank.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cleareyesight.info/id82.html">http://cleareyesight.info/id82.html</a><!-- m -->

Re: iblindness.org book - David - 09-29-2009

Actually I think this whole thing has turned into a case of too much information. Even with the complex vision problems people have gotten themselves into, this is all really much simpler than we've made it out to be. The growing number of posts plays to people's intellect by giving them something to fill up idle time, read and read and read, while making them think they're doing something good for themselves by doing so. It just encourages people to think and think and think, instead of actually practicing the exercises for hours at a time and learning to stop their thoughts, be present, and learn from the process itself. Discussion can be good, but it's mostly done from positions of living in the head. Maybe what I need to do is create a more organized format that directs discussion to specific application. I'll be thinking about that, and as always, I welcome more input!

Dave

Re: iblindness.org book - clarknight - 09-29-2009

Yeah, maybe I got enough info already... and I do seem to be posting alot on here when I could be spending more time finisihing my books.
Then again, I learnt a heck of a lot on this forum and enjoy it when someone listens to the advice and gets clear vision.

Re: iblindness.org book - johnwayne - 11-06-2009

David Wrote:Actually I think this whole thing has turned into a case of too much information. Even with the complex vision problems people have gotten themselves into, this is all really much simpler than we've made it out to be. The growing number of posts plays to people's intellect by giving them something to fill up idle time, read and read and read, while making them think they're doing something good for themselves by doing so. It just encourages people to think and think and think, instead of actually practicing the exercises for hours at a time and learning to stop their thoughts, be present, and learn from the process itself. Discussion can be good, but it's mostly done from positions of living in the head. Maybe what I need to do is create a more organized format that directs discussion to specific application. I'll be thinking about that, and as always, I welcome more input!

Dave

I have to agree with you. I enjoy the forum like Clark and have learned very interesting things. Without this forum, I wouldn't have learned how to get benefit out of the Bates method and get in daily practice with the various methods. But I spent too long here (and elsewhere) reading about and thinking about vision improvement.

Cheers, John