MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Headache problem - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Headache problem - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Headache problem (/showthread.php?tid=1359)

Headache problem - allan101 - 11-23-2009

Hi Friends,
I also suffered from severe headaches while on birth control (I was on the patch). I kept a daily log of my headaches and I usually seemed to get a headache 8 out of 10 days. That's pretty bad. So I went off of the BC to see if that would make any difference, and my headaches pretty much went away. I still get headaches every now and then, but they aren't as severe and definitely not as often (like maybe once every 3 or 4 weeks). So my wife and I were birth-control-free for about 6 months and even though it was hard to count days and make sure we always used some other type of contraceptive, I've now decided to go back on birth control. But I told my doctor about the headaches and she has perscribed a very low hormone pill. I start it this Sunday and am going to test it for a month or two. If I start getting consistent headaches again, well, then I'll know where it's coming from.