MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Ok! I am Ready, "What To Do Now" ? - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Ok! I am Ready, "What To Do Now" ? - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Ok! I am Ready, "What To Do Now" ? (/showthread.php?tid=1365)

Ok! I am Ready, "What To Do Now" ? - HussainGardezi - 11-29-2009

Hello Friends,
This is really a fantastic Forum, I know Dr Bates From Last 2 Years but now i am intrested to clear my sight, So i am here. i have published book of Dr Bates in Local Language (Urdu).
So if i get any problem, i will resource the book, alright. I am ready and ok to Watch The World Without Glasses.

So let me Tell about myself here.

My Name is HussainGardezi and am from Pakistan! I am 18 Years old Boy. My Eyesight weaked from last 5 Years and When i see with glasses i can see clearly the distance but without glasses its get unclear. My both sights are weaked of -1.50. (Sorry i dont know, What its values in 20/20 type language, i dont know about it)

So, I am READY, Tell me:

HOW TO START ?
WHAT TO DO ?
WHEN TO DO ?

Thanks.

HussainGardezi
Multan, Pakistan

Re: Ok! I am Ready, "What To Do Now" ? - clarknight - 11-29-2009

Start by shifting on objects.
Avoid squinting, staring.
Do the Switching exercises and remember to also shift on the close and distant objects.
Shift as a good habit. Practice, then let the eyes do it naturally, on their own, all the time.
You will be practicing, imitating normal eye movement and the brain/eyes will eventually pick it up, return to this normal function.Palm for relax thre eyes, mind, body, eye muscles.
See the free videos on my website.
Youtube had other videos.
Your Distant vision is not too unclear and willl be easy to fix.
Get away from the glasses.
You can use the nosefeather to help the eyes start shifting, release tension, immobility, staring. Blink.

Re: Ok! I am Ready, "What To Do Now" ? - JMartinC4 - 11-29-2009

1. Go to bed/sleep early. Face the window as you sleep.
2.Wake up early.
3. Instead of immediately putting on your glasses/lenses, palm (eyes closed) for 5 minutes and do the long swing (eyes open) for 5 minutes.
4. Take a daily multivitamin with Beta-carotene. Don't drink alcohol much.
5. Post copies of the Snellen chart where you can see them regularly. Look at the Snellens closely and memorize them. When you look at them from a distance, remember what you memorized.
6. Turn your head to the left, then look back to the center with your right eye, and slowly turn/ratchet your head back, bringing both eyes focusing together.
7. Turn your head to the right, then look back to the center with your left eye, and slowly turn/ratchet your head back, bringing both eyes focusing together.
8. Breathe. Stand/sit/walk tall. Raise your visual plane.
9. At noon, palm for five minutes and swing for five minutes.
10. Go outside often. Praise God for His creation. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Love yourself. Love others.
11. Read your Snellens. Place two mirrored surfaces on either side of your position, so that they reflect the overhead light across your eyes/face. Fight off the glare. Learn to use it to improve your visual positioning.
12. Look at the tip of your nose for a few seconds. Then look in the distance. Look at the bridge of your nose for a few seconds, then into the distance. Cross your eyes for a few seconds, then look into the distance.
13. Wear your glasses/lenses whenever you need them. Stay safe and don't take chances.
14. Before bed/sleep, swing for five minutes and palm for five minutes.
15. See you in 35 years.

HussainGardezi Wrote:Hello Friends,
This is really a fantastic Forum, I know Dr Bates From Last 2 Years but now i am intrested to clear my sight, So i am here. i have published book of Dr Bates in Local Language (Urdu).
So if i get any problem, i will resource the book, alright. I am ready and ok to Watch The World Without Glasses.

So let me Tell about myself here.

My Name is HussainGardezi and am from Pakistan! I am 18 Years old Boy. My Eyesight weaked from last 5 Years and When i see with glasses i can see clearly the distance but without glasses its get unclear. My both sights are weaked of -1.50. (Sorry i dont know, What its values in 20/20 type language, i dont know about it)

So, I am READY, Tell me:

HOW TO START ?
WHAT TO DO ?
WHEN TO DO ?

Thanks.

HussainGardezi
Multan, Pakistan

Re: Ok! I am Ready, "What To Do Now" ? - Summon-Pretty-Peace - 12-01-2009

JMartinC4 Wrote:15. See you in 35 years.
Forgive me if I sound "immature", but isn't that overly negative? Many people have experienced results in a short time.

Re: Ok! I am Ready, "What To Do Now" ? - JMartinC4 - 12-02-2009

Summon-Pretty-Peace Wrote:
JMartinC4 Wrote:15. See you in 35 years.
Forgive me if I sound "immature", but isn't that overly negative? Many people have experienced results in a short time.
In most cases, "many people" = "not very many people", and 'results' = 'no lasting results'. I wouldn't want him to get the wrong idea. I shouldn't even be responding to him since I see that his age does not meet my criteria. Thank you for reading and commenting, though!

Re: Ok! I am Ready, "What To Do Now" ? - Summon-Pretty-Peace - 12-02-2009

JMartinC4 Wrote:I shouldn't even be responding to him since I see that his age does not meet my criteria. Thank you for reading and commenting, though!
Well, my age doesn't meet your criteria either, and honestly I don't see the justification for an age restriction. I have faith in the periods of temporary clear vision I've attained so far, and I will continue.

Re: Ok! I am Ready, "What To Do Now" ? - Ares - 12-09-2009

O course it can take time. 35 years maybe so few to achieve the 20/20. It can take 50 years or 60 years. Or it can simply take 15 minutes.

Permanet results?
Only if you maintain your relaxation and eliminate the factors that caused your sight to go wrong in the first time.

Its like the diet. Most people are getting again fat after a diet. Only few are able to maintain the results.

But ask yourself. Are you weak, or you are strong?
If you can say no to candies, say no to stress or fear as well.

So, do whatever the other said and if you want, i will write what rules i follow and i have see results buy following them. Anyway, there is no guaranty that will work for others, so better make rules that "fit" you.

Here they:

1. Choose to be strong not weak.
2. Gain control over your emotions
3. Learn to control pain. Learning to control pain, is an important step.
4. Face your fears and fight your "demons".
5. Lear to say no. Get away and remove from your mind the thought. (Like with a candy you must not eat)
6. Use your mind. Think logically. Calculate. Organize.
7. Exercise your memory.
8. Go outside. Meet with friends. Later, let your imagination free and remember what makes you feel relaxing.
9. Relax. Perhaps listen some music you like or nature sounds.
10. Unleash your imagination. Read books, listen music and do anything else that causes your brain to increase your imagination activity.
11. See movies or play video games you like.
12. Do things you like. Like a hobbies or activities.
13. Exercise your body. Not only weights. Do running as well.
14. Forget about anything that makes you believe you can't make it.
15. Spent time trying to ask questions with yourself and argue. Try to find the biggest truth on things.
16. Eliminate anything that holds you back (mentaly).Change the parts of your character that may keeping you back.
17. Be strong, have courage.
18. No matter when, no matter how, your vision will improve. It will be improved every day you are waking up.
19. Spent time playing a Sudoku or memory games.
20. Play with your mind using math. try to find you the sum of 1523 + 3457. Even you don't like math.
21. Forget about trying. There is not try. No it, or do no.
22. Teach and help others. Be helpful.

21. Don' push it. Never. Let it flow.

Time to Do Practice ? - HussainGardezi - 12-16-2009

What is best time to practice Bates Method ?
After getting Up in the morning, Or in night or Evening, When eyes are tired ?

Morning ?
Noon ?
AfterNoon ?
Evening ?
Night ?

Thanks.

Re: Ok! I am Ready, "What To Do Now" ? - Ares - 12-16-2009

Anytime that you feel that you can relax will work. Don't try to set exact times.

Re: Ok! I am Ready, "What To Do Now" ? - Summon-Pretty-Peace - 12-16-2009

HussainGardezi Wrote:What is best time to practice Bates Method ?
After getting Up in the morning, Or in night or Evening, When eyes are tired ?
Always, throughout the whole day! Even when you are not doing "exercises", practice good habits. Try to always notice things in the distance, and try to use only the center of your vision.