MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
My vision got worse! - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
My vision got worse! - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: My vision got worse! (/showthread.php?tid=1394)

My vision got worse! - Summon-Pretty-Peace - 01-13-2010

It was just in the last few days. I've been using the computer for long hours and probably unconsciously looking too closely at the screen. I don't even need to read a Snellen to know that close objects feel much further away than usual.

Sad I don't know.

Re: My vision got worse! - Nancy - 01-13-2010

Your own words:
Quote:Remember the following: .
Seriously, you already know what to do. If it gets better it's not a permanent state unless you keep up the good habits. If it gets worse, it won't stay that way unless you continue to strain. So choose not to strain!