MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
I want to see good. - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
I want to see good. - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: I want to see good. (/showthread.php?tid=1422)

Pages: 1 2

Re: I want to see good. - spydermann - 03-04-2010

what a cool video I liked that!

sepanto it didnt help you? Keep doing it, relax, breathe, and clarity should come really soon, but probably when you least expect it

Re: I want to see good. - sepanto - 03-13-2010

I tried close vision, but I have two wierd problems :
1) I'm a bit cross eyed in very short distances.
2) My left eye sees more red color than my right eye.

Any ideas?

Re: I want to see good. - spydermann - 03-18-2010

Dr. Bates said:

"The cause of any error of refraction, of a squint, or of any other functional disturbance of the eye, is simply a thought - a wrong thought - and the cure is as quick as the thought that relaxes..."

so when did your eyesight first start to blur? how old were you and do you remember anything stressful that may have happened?

I've heard of some people who've regained 20/20 from no exercises, just realizations and insights, maybe your one of those kind of people

Re: I want to see good. - sepanto - 03-19-2010

Since I remember myself, I have eyeglasses. from about 3 years old.
No special occasion I remember that started my eyesight being bad.

Re: I want to see good. - spydermann - 03-21-2010

hmmm do you have anything that troubles you on a regular basis? anxiety/anger/guilt ect? Tension from these emotions can store in the eyes-
for example I feel quite anxious when i'm interacting with people sometimes and I notice that I squint and stare as i interact, so i think the tension from this
social anxiety could be a big reason for my unclear vision.