MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Working Towards A Neonatal Blur Theory Of Common Myopia - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Working Towards A Neonatal Blur Theory Of Common Myopia - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Complementary Methods (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Working Towards A Neonatal Blur Theory Of Common Myopia (/showthread.php?tid=1463)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Re: Working Towards A Neonatal Blur Theory Of Common Myopia - 2xtreme2fit - 07-27-2010

JMartinC4 Wrote:I believe facts always move us, individually and as a species, in the best direction forward.
I'm beginning to think we might be saying the same thing but in different words. Individual ambitions are sometimes shattered by facts though.

Re: Working Towards A Neonatal Blur Theory Of Common Myopia - JMartinC4 - 07-27-2010

2xtreme2fit Wrote:I'm beginning to think we might be saying the same thing but in different words. Individual ambitions are sometimes shattered by facts though.
Hmm... I think we might be diametrically opposed. We may be each other's nemesis. Why is your signature so huge?

Re: Working Towards A Neonatal Blur Theory Of Common Myopia - 2xtreme2fit - 07-27-2010

JMartinC4 Wrote:Hmm... I think we might be diametrically opposed. We may be each other's nemesis. Why is your signature so huge?
Maybe...I won't think nemesis still. You got any problem with my signature? Funny some guys still misspell the name in replies.

Re: Working Towards A Neonatal Blur Theory Of Common Myopia - JMartinC4 - 07-27-2010

2xtreme2fit Wrote:...You got any problem with my signature? Funny some guys still misspell the name in replies.
I wonder why. I like your cartoon avatar. But the signature size suggests 'bully' to me.

JMartinC4 Wrote:I wonder why. I like your cartoon avatar. But the signature size suggests 'bully' to me.

"Bullied before" would be more accurate. Smile

2xtreme2fit Wrote:"Bullied before" would be more accurate. Smile
Exactly. Sorry to hear it. I've had to stand up to a couple of bullies before. It's not fun.
Smile

JMartinC4 Wrote:Sorry to hear it. I've had to stand up to a couple of bullies before. It's not fun.
Don't be. It wasn't physical but more verbal abuse & plain humiliation, in general. But I got my fair share of verbal "revenge" on them.

2xtreme2fit Wrote:Don't be. It wasn't physical but more verbal abuse & plain humiliation, in general. But I got my fair share of verbal "revenge" on them.
Sorry to hear it. When will you be ready to leave the need for revenge behind you? You might try turning the signature off occasionally, like I did when I realized there's an Option for that.

JMartinC4 Wrote:Sorry to hear it. When will you be ready to leave the need for revenge behind you?
Big Grin Well, it was over a long time ago. My "need for revenge" is past.

BTW, your topic got sticky with a lot of posts (unfortunately, its just the 2 of us Sad )

And the signature is dear to me...kind of.

2xtreme2fit Wrote:Big Grin Well, it was over a long time ago. My "need for revenge" is past. ...
And the signature is dear to me...kind of.
Yeah, sometimes I realize I'm in danger of becoming what I despise.... Luckily, I know how to arrest myself....

Good! But anyways I realized I posted like 20 useless posts completely irrelevant to the topic & I feel like an idiot....................
.................Aww crap, Nearsight-Fixation-Disorder!!

Nearsight-fixation disorder!
Smile 8) O0

JMartinC4 Wrote:Nearsight-fixation disorder!
Smile 8) O0
You post smilies in such order, it almost looks like the evolution of man (or sunglasses).

Exactamundo. Or maybe the evolution of Human Consciousness.
O0 8) Smile

JMartinC4 Wrote:Exactamundo. Or maybe the evolution of Human Consciousness. O0 8) Smile

Nope.