MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Glasses video - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Glasses video - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Glasses video (/showthread.php?tid=1465)

Glasses video - clarknight - 05-06-2010

Eyesight Videos - Comedy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRqRMSqbjYM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LR8mm1oXRo&feature=related

Re: Glasses video - JMartinC4 - 05-07-2010

Thanks! Those were funny. I used to love that show - and somehow missed seeing these episodes.

Re: Glasses video - clarknight - 05-07-2010

Hey, thanks for the childrens eyedrops PDF. I have been trying to get more info on that for my new book upgrade.
I had it somewhere in my original notes but got so much to sort out.
Heres my facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home
I post Al bundy comedy's often. Check out friends to see what my local cousin did to his hair this time! Mohawk. He reminds me of cousin Jimmy on Married with Children. See the San Francisco bushman video!

Clark

Re: Glasses video - JMartinC4 - 05-08-2010

I don't visit Facebook much - but maybe I'll take a look at yours.
I'm glad you're going to put some of the neonatal antibiotic blur theory of common myopia into your book. I am very confident it is an important missing piece of the puzzle. Amazing that most people think normal newborns have blurry vision. We've been lied to in so many ways. The truth has been obfuscated, along with our vision. Maybe that's why humans seem to be devolving into either myopic studious kind-hearted sheep or emmetropic-but-someday-presbyopic aggressive incurious ravenous wolves ....
:-\ Wink

Re: Glasses video - clarknight - 05-08-2010

Janet Goodrich and Carina Goodrich taught me that a baby's eyes do not move as much (shift) when first born because it needs to get familiar with objects. The baby slowly but surely shifts part to part on every object it sees, usually starting with mom's face. As the eyes shift on the object, the brain stores information, clear mental pictures of every part of the object. As the objects become more familiar from repeatedly seeing the object, the whole mental picture of the object becomes clear and the brain has sometihnig to work with and easily makes the eyes shift, center of visual field move on the object and shifting is faster each time the object is seen again. The object becomes clear. This contiues throughout life. Look at a unfamiliar object. Notice you need to shift part to part on it to determine what it is. Once you have that image, its clear next time you see it.
See the 10 and 13 minute Correct Vision Habits video on youtube and video page on cleareyesight.info.

Clark

Re: Glasses video - JMartinC4 - 05-08-2010

That's interesting; I don't know if I believe it completely - maybe the baby's eyes don't shift as much because they've received the antibiotic eye treatment! If the infant's vision is purposely blurred within an hour of birth, and continues blurred for hours, the ability to correctly learn to do anything visually will be badly skewed to begin with - good luck overcoming that! Especially if, as time goes on, more and more parents are also myopic as a consequence of being told lenses are the only solution.
clarknight Wrote:Janet Goodrich and Carina Goodrich taught me that a baby's eyes do not move as much (shift) when first born because it needs to get familiar with objects. The baby slowly but surely shifts part to part on every object it sees, usually starting with mom's face. As the eyes shift on the object, the brain stores information, clear mental pictures of every part of the object. As the objects become more familiar from repeatedly seeing the object, the whole mental picture of the object becomes clear and the brain has sometihnig to work with and easily makes the eyes shift, center of visual field move on the object and shifting is faster each time the object is seen again. The object becomes clear. This contiues throughout life. Look at a unfamiliar object. Notice you need to shift part to part on it to determine what it is. Once you have that image, its clear next time you see it.
See the 10 and 13 minute Correct Vision Habits video on youtube and video page on cleareyesight.info.

Clark

Re: Glasses video - clarknight - 05-08-2010

If there really is true evil in the world , its the drug companies!
They will ruin a babys eyesight, maybe for life just to make money.
I notice alot of the poor orientals get into the drug company jobs.
Robots for the big businesses. They ignore the truth. How can they work
at a job for a company that puts poison in our food, sells dangerous drugs
while at the same time hiding natural cures.

Re: Glasses video - clarknight - 05-20-2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evvU_2of9rM
Hey david, is there a page on here for videos only?

Re: Glasses video - David - 05-20-2010

clarknight Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evvU_2of9rM
Hey david, is there a page on here for videos only?

Not really. This spot works.

Dave

Re: Glasses video - clarknight - 07-29-2010

Remember half-blind Mr. Magoo? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8GTHXTEvIc&feature=channel