MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
real practice, real results - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
real practice, real results - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: real practice, real results (/showthread.php?tid=1503)

real practice, real results - Alexndre - 06-22-2010

Hi everyone!

I see many persons here who claim that they don't progress in their way to perfect sight and then they say that the bates method doesn't work. This is something that I don't like to hear because I know that it is not true at all.

First, I want to say that if you really want to get results in a reasonable time, you need to practice at least half an hour each days, until you have perfect sight continuously. If you plan to let a miracle happen without practicing the methods at all, you are not doing the right thing. You need to practice every method that you have found useful in your case in the book Perfect Sight Without Glasses. You need to Palm, to do the long swing and to use good vision habits such as blinking and shifting all day long. Anyway, it's not like doing a chore, it's just making you eyes and visual system in the right way. Avoid using glasses as much as you can, but think to safety first!

Also, it's important to say that you need to play, to have fun and to take a lot of time to relax. It is almost as important as doing the method and it's very useful to relieve you of the strain that you can't always relieve in some situations. Smile

Have a lot of fun!
Have a nice day of improvements!
-Alexandre

Re: real practice, real results - blauw - 06-24-2010

Alexndre Wrote:Hi everyone!

I see many persons here who claim that they don't progress in their way to perfect sight and then they say that the bates method doesn't work. This is something that I don't like to hear because I know that it is not true at all.

First, I want to say that if you really want to get results in a reasonable time, you need to practice at least half an hour each days, until you have perfect sight continuously. If you plan to let a miracle happen without practicing the methods at all, you are not doing the right thing. You need to practice every method that you have found useful in your case in the book Perfect Sight Without Glasses. You need to Palm, to do the long swing and to use good vision habits such as blinking and shifting all day long. Anyway, it's not like doing a chore, it's just making you eyes and visual system in the right way. Avoid using glasses as much as you can, but think to safety first!

Also, it's important to say that you need to play, to have fun and to take a lot of time to relax. It is almost as important as doing the method and it's very useful to relieve you of the strain that you can't always relieve in some situations. Smile

Have a lot of fun!
Have a nice day of improvements!
-Alexandre

To true. I keep falling off of my practicing. I need to practice for 30 minutes every day at least.

Maybe then my vision will improve dramatically!

Great post Alexandre,
blauw