MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Subliminal AUDIO for eyesight enhancement? - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Subliminal AUDIO for eyesight enhancement? - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Complementary Methods (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Subliminal AUDIO for eyesight enhancement? (/showthread.php?tid=1515)

Subliminal AUDIO for eyesight enhancement? - Deliverance - 07-06-2010

Hello!

I just bought today an AUDIO/Mp3 which promises improve eyesight, so someone has tried it? ¿It works?. I want to know your experience with this. Smile

Re: Subliminal AUDIO for eyesight enhancement? - JMartinC4 - 07-06-2010

If it works they should give it away for free. Since they are selling it, I'll assume they're the same kind of people who sell lenses - a magic trick that I no longer want anything to do with.

Re: Subliminal AUDIO for eyesight enhancement? - sorrisiblue - 07-07-2010

hi LOTS Smile

you would have to specify which audio program you bought, as there are many. Some deserve money and others don't. I disagree strongly with JMartin. I think if someone brings out a quality product that works, they should get paid.
If someone brings out a scam, then the scam should be made known: then no one buys it and they don't get paid.

People that put in their time, effort, and resources into teaching others the correct Bates method of vision improvement deserve to be paid so that their efforts may continue! clarknight at cleareyesight.info gives away all of her information for free. It is very admirable, most people cannot afford to do this. I think she would be able to accomplish even more if she were paid.

I have listened to the audio/mp3's that Meir Schneider offers for a very reasonable price and would recommend them. Keep in mind, these audio files are not a magic bullet. You have to learn from what he says and apply it to yourself correctly.

I hope that helps,
best wishes,
Sorrisi

Re: Subliminal AUDIO for eyesight enhancement? - Deliverance - 07-07-2010

hi and thanks for your reply!

Ok, I have bought this CD from a website wich is very popular in this scope, here is it: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.brainwave-entrainment.com/SUBLIMINAL-DOWNLOAD-SUBLIMINAL-EYESIGHT.html">http://www.brainwave-entrainment.com/SU ... SIGHT.html</a><!-- m -->

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.brainwave-entrainment.com/">http://www.brainwave-entrainment.com/</a><!-- m -->

Already i'm listening to it. this website looks quite well. tell me what do you think! Smile

Re: Subliminal AUDIO for eyesight enhancement? - sorrisiblue - 07-07-2010

well, you bought it and you are listening to it. why ask for other people's opinions when you can form your own?

based on what I read, I wouldn't buy it. it's possible to get a sound track of ocean waves breaking a lot cheaper than what they are offering! to be honest, the high frequency stuff looks like a scam to me. And I'm surprised they don't caution against playing it near young children and babies (who can hear that range), which makes me wonder if they even recorded anything in that range on it. Play it in a barn and see if all tlhe mice run away Wink

Re: Subliminal AUDIO for eyesight enhancement? - clarknight - 07-07-2010

Thanks for the compliment Sorrisi!
Sorrisi's blog is the best! Learn directly from a person that improved her vision. She has the full timeline of her improvement, methods she used, info on Better Eyesight Magazine by Dr. Bates. Proof that Bates Method works.

Re: Subliminal AUDIO for eyesight enhancement? - Deliverance - 07-07-2010

Thanks for the suggestions!

Those websites give me a hope to go ahead on this journey. Great blog sorrisiblue, I found it very useful O0

Re: Subliminal AUDIO for eyesight enhancement? - Ares - 10-26-2010

Subliminals, NLP and similar stuff, are made to work when you don't know that they are working targeted at you. If you are aware you are Subliminally messaged, then you have already shielded yourself. And furthermore, if you are not a bit weak-minded they can't work easy.

Even when the conditions are good for them to work, it take lots of time to have results. The "change" of a person in seconds, is something that can happen only in movies in our time.

And in any case, if you are far from where the Subliminals want to get you, they maybe offer only a very, very little bits of help...
If you are near, or very close, they may provide a great help.
For the sake of others, i will explain that in a pm if you wish...

Re: Subliminal AUDIO for eyesight enhancement? - fuelman - 03-27-2011

Lord Wrote:hi and thanks for your reply!

Ok, I have bought this CD from a website wich is very popular in this scope, here is it:

Already i'm listening to it. this website looks quite well. tell me what do you think! Smile

So what is your conclusion on the CD, being you've had some time now to verify its content. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks