MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Musings on Vision - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Musings on Vision - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Musings on Vision (/showthread.php?tid=1534)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: Musings on Vision - 2xtreme2fit - 07-23-2010

Unh-huh. Good for you. Not a lot of people believe in self-discovery, those who do get better with time. Your case is a good example.
Me, I just did a little bit of it & I'm nearly back to normal vision. Just have to find the right balance.

JMartinC4 Wrote:BTW - have you asked your parents if you received the eye treatments?

I don't think so.

Re: Musings on Vision - JMartinC4 - 07-23-2010

Quote:Me, I just did a little bit of it & I'm nearly back to normal vision.
How long did you have nearsight-fixation disorder, then? When/how did it start? What did/do you remember about your prior 'normal' vision?
I have a theory that most people who unconsciously manage to overcome the eye antibiotics and avoid nearsight-fixation develop into somewhat cynical/anti-social personalities due to the unconscious effort required. They are also more likely to develop farsight-fixation or presbyopia in middle age. I think they are also more likely to become successful in business or the military, and/or to affiliate with Republicans/Libertarians/rightwingers. Or else also more likely to become criminals.
But I'm open to suggestions to the contrary!
Smile

JMartinC4 Wrote:How long did you have nearsight-fixation disorder, then? When/how did it start? What did/do you remember about your prior 'normal' vision? I have a theory that most people who unconsciously manage to overcome the eye antibiotics and avoid nearsight-fixation develop into somewhat cynical/anti-social personalities due to the unconscious effort required. They are also more likely to develop farsight-fixation or presbyopia in middle age. I think they are also more likely to become successful in business or the military, and/or to affiliate with Republicans/Libertarians/rightwingers. Or else also more likely to become criminals.
But I'm open to suggestions to the contrary! Smile
I don't even need to answer your questions - they are already answered, the very first posts of mine answer them CLEARLY.

Re: Musings on Vision - DaniFixe - 08-03-2010

So,where's the diary of your progress in one week ?

Re: Musings on Vision - 2xtreme2fit - 08-03-2010

DaniFixe Wrote:So,where's the diary of your progress in one week ?
In case if that is directed to me...

A diary? I started posting my experiences on a very regular basis - that's a lot more interesting than a diary.

Re: Musings on Vision - DaniFixe - 08-04-2010

I'm talking to armageddon.

Re: Musings on Vision - 2xtreme2fit - 08-04-2010

DaniFixe Wrote:I'm talking to armageddon.

Good. Perhaps you could quote him next time.

BTW, he hasn't posted since a long time - whatever happened to him? ???

Re: Musings on Vision - DaniFixe - 08-04-2010

One thing i repair in this forum is that some people appears and talk about in his success,give good tips and then...puff they'r gone.

Re: Musings on Vision - blauw - 08-04-2010

DaniFixe Wrote:One thing i repair in this forum is that some people appears and talk about in his success,give good tips and then...puff they'r gone.

I have noticed such things. I think once you succeed you really would rather go about in the world to see things in there sharpness and clearness.

Although this forum does suffer from being rather "quiet".

Re: Musings on Vision - 2xtreme2fit - 08-04-2010

DaniFixe Wrote:Some people appear, talk about their success, give good tips and then...puff they are gone.

That has become quite a trend here. I hope I don't disappear from this forum.

blauw Wrote:Although this forum does suffer from being rather "quiet".

I wonder whatever has gone wrong - I tried giving suggestions, posting my experiences, countering critics but none of them brought much audience.

Re: Musings on Vision - DaniFixe - 08-05-2010

Maybe this forum needs publicity.

Re: Musings on Vision - Nancy - 08-05-2010

Just because no one answers doesn't mean people aren't reading the posts. I look at this forum once a day when I'm not away from home, and will post if I have anything to say. Not everyone is as chatty as you are! (Before you get offended, this is not meant as an insult. People have different levels of the need to communicate.)

Re: Musings on Vision - Tomi - 08-05-2010

Yeah, what Nancy said.

Re: Musings on Vision - 2xtreme2fit - 08-10-2010

I'm not "chatty". I simply rushed in here because I won't get much time to be here ever again, so I used the free time to the limit.
Still, I feel even the view count of most new posts is very low - it used to be better before.