MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
I strain when trying to do Bates. - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
I strain when trying to do Bates. - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: I strain when trying to do Bates. (/showthread.php?tid=1540)

Pages: 1 2

Re: I strain when trying to do Bates. - Alexndre - 08-03-2010

Hi everyone!
If you strain while looking at the distance, you may try to look at a building very far.By far, I mean, the more you can, not just 20 feets. By doing that, your mind may not try to see, because it's too far and then, bang! A flash of clear vision! It works almost all the time. If you feel some strain, close your eyes and palm a little bit, then try again.

Have a nice day of improvements!
-Alexandre

Re: I strain when trying to do Bates. - JMartinC4 - 08-06-2010

Alexndre Wrote:Hi everyone! If you strain while looking at the distance, you may try to look at a building very far.By far, I mean, the more you can, not just 20 feets. By doing that, your mind may not try to see, because it's too far and then, bang! A flash of clear vision! It works almost all the time. If you feel some strain, close your eyes and palm a little bit, then try again. Have a nice day of improvements! -Alexandre
A brilliant statement. I completely agree!