MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Pinholes Question - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Pinholes Question - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Pinholes Question (/showthread.php?tid=1590)

Pinholes Question - Ares - 09-03-2010

How are you supposed to see through pinholes?

I found a piece with small holes on it, like pinhole glasses "lens" and i noticed that i was seeing the same image coming through every hole and all of them where merged like a "kaleidoscopic" ghost image around the image from the main hole i was looking through.

Its an error of the hole diameter/hole distance, or is my eyes fault?

Re: Pinholes Question - IndigoGhost - 09-22-2010

I have used pinholes for all my computer work for about a year now, when you forget they are there you see like normal like with maybe some small artifacting of ghosting from the holes. Smile

Re: Pinholes Question - Ares - 10-06-2010

Thanks for the reply!

I am planning to convert an old pair of glasses in which the one class is badly scratched in pinhole glasses. I have a pair of sun-filters that i will use on them as well if needed to hide the pinholes. Wink
I believe that many people that can't find pinholes or can't afford them will found this conversion useful.

Re: Pinholes Question - Ares - 10-11-2010

OK, i made them and they look nice.
I hope that the ghosting will be eliminated soon.
I will post the tutorial when i have the photos ready and some time for it. Wink