MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Lower prescription. - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Lower prescription. - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Lower prescription. (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

Lower prescription. - IndigoGhost - 10-12-2010

Hey.

After about a year not wearing glasses at all and using pinholes for computer work my eyes started to strain while using pinholes. I have now bought some lower prescription glasses, my normal is 4.50/4.75 and instead i got 2.0/2.0's. How would be the best way for me to use them? I hear many stories of people using a lower prescription for improving with the bates method.

All input is good Smile

Ty.

Re: Lower prescription. - Nancy - 10-12-2010

When you're driving make sure you can see 20/40 to be legal and safe. Otherwise do without glasses as much as you can and pay attention to when you're straining, so you can let it go. Congratulations on the improvement you've already gotten. It's possible the strain you are noticing now was always there but you're just becoming aware of it. This is good!