MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
new article / site update - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
new article / site update - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: new article / site update (/showthread.php?tid=1647)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: new article / site update - David - 12-09-2010

Zheka Wrote:Thank you for your answer. It helps me very much to understand what I should do.
But I'd like to put you one question more.
For example, I look at any letter. But I see SOMETHING of indefinite form. This SOMETHING consists of many details, some of them are darker, some are almost invisible. Some of details appear, some disappear. Some of details even are separated from this big SOMETHING. I am looking at one of the details, at its corners, edges, inside parts. During this process I am blinking and breathing. Then I am trying to find the "pixels" inside one of details, "pixels" on its edges, corners.
And now a question. Does it matter whether I look at the details and find new details inside this big SOMETHING or at its peripheral parts? And does it matter whether I look at the parts that are darker or that are almost invisible?
Thank you.

Looking at the peripheral parts separated from the rest is fine. That's probably easier at first because it's less confusing and doesn't put you under as much pressure to see the object. And you can look at the darker parts, or whatever catches your attention the most.

Re: new article / site update - David - 01-24-2011

Thread locked. I did a major update to the article, new thread under "article rewrite - Applying the Bates Method" for further discussion.