MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
New member - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
New member - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: New member (/showthread.php?tid=1797)

New member - vst - 05-21-2011

Hi everyone. I'm a new member here. Smile

I have myopia -2.5 in each eye. I've been practicing the Bates method for three weeks. I believe in it and my sight has definitely improved.

Re: New member - clarknight - 05-28-2011

Great! Once you know it works, it gets easier, vision improves more.
Have you tried the Nosefeather? Trace on/along objects, parts of objects with the pointed end of a imaginary feather attached to the end of your nose. The end curves up to touch, move on objects at eye level.
Gets the eyes moving, shifting, end of feather acitvates central-fixation, feather gets eyes, head/face, body moving together, and gets the neck moving, loose, relaxed. All benefit the vision.

Re: New member - vst - 05-28-2011

Thanks