MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Eyecharts-letter type - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Eyecharts-letter type - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Eyecharts-letter type (/showthread.php?tid=1837)

Eyecharts-letter type - clarknight - 06-18-2011

Anyone know the name of the font used to make the old 'Big C and Snellen Eyecharts?' I am creating large and small charts in word and can't find the correct font, print.

Re: Eyecharts-letter type - Carina Goodrich - 01-15-2012

Hi Clark,
I cannot say what the old eyecharts used but recently when reproducing our eyecharts for self-assessment our printer decided that Franklin Gothic Heavy was the closest we would come at the time to our old font. Hope this helps.

Re: Eyecharts-letter type - clarknight - 01-21-2012

Thanks Carina. This was a old post and my main charts are done. I will try this on some new charts for the office. I Appreciate your posts on iblindness. Most other teachers don't give free information. Only you, a few teachers and this website provide free vision improvement help.
I like the many free Audio and video lessons, articles teaching Natural Vision Improvement, Nutrition for the eyes, Palming... on your website and Youtube!