MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
blinking,clear flashes and eye tension - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
blinking,clear flashes and eye tension - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: David's method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: blinking,clear flashes and eye tension (/showthread.php?tid=1857)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: blinking,clear flashes and eye tension - arocarty - 07-23-2011

@Kalina: You may also want to practice this with your eyes closed to really help reinforce this. Remember some object, or scene you are very familiar with, something that brings positive vibes. Shift you attention from point to point just as you would with your eyes open, relaxed, easily, not stopping to think of any detail too long. Even when the eyes are closed, or we are palming, and remembering things, we should do it with the same thought process - a constant, easy sequence, one point remembered best at a time. Things also swing, they shouldn't be remembered or imagined stationary.

Re: blinking,clear flashes and eye tension - kalina - 07-23-2011

Hi Arocarty(Andrew),
I've never thought about shifting at the same time of palming.It's interesting-thanks a lot for the original idea.You write to remember a familiar scene which gives positive feelings.One situation came into my mind immediately and spontaneously.I was 6 years old and my vision was normal.Eye doctors came at school to test our vision.The test card was with numbers. I remember the last number they showed me-it was 0.This zero was big,perfectly black and clear.I can't forget it, even now, after more than twenty years.I was so glad then.Of course, I didn't know that my vision will deteriorate afterwards.
I palmed several times today remembering this situation and shifting between different parts of the school, the room,people,the test card and of the zero.I imagined seeing a liitle part of it black and distinct and the other parts unclear.I said to myself that I'll see clearly again, such as then, 24 years ago.
I'll post again if this helps. I hope so.
Regards,
Kalina

Re: blinking,clear flashes and eye tension - kalina - 07-23-2011

Hi Arocarty(Andrew),
I've never thought about shifting at the same time of palming.It's interesting-thanks a lot for the original idea.You write to remember a familiar scene which gives positive feelings.One situation came into my mind immediately and spontaneously.I was 6 years old and my vision was normal.Eye doctors came at school to test our vision.The test card was with numbers. I remember the last number they showed me-it was 0.This zero was big,perfectly black and clear.I can't forget it, even now, after more than twenty years.I was so glad then.Of course, I didn't know that my vision will deteriorate afterwards.
I palmed several times today remembering this situation and shifting between different parts of the school, the room,people,the test card and of the zero.I imagined seeing a liitle part of it black and distinct and the other parts unclear.I said to myself that I'll see clearly again, such as then, 24 years ago.
I'll post again if this helps. I hope so.
Regards,
Kalina

Re: blinking,clear flashes and eye tension - arocarty - 07-27-2011

Hi Kalina,

That sounds like an excellent memory to practice with - you may have found a very good optimism in that zero, and the better you can cultivate the memory of it, the more powerful it can become at extinguising mental strain when you need it. Remembering our normal sight, how easy, effortless, and simple it was, is very beneficial, while remembering our bad vision is never beneficial - causes us strain in itself, and should be avoided.

My vision didn't deteriorate until college years, so I have many years of normal vision to draw memories from. I find myself, though, almost always gravitating towards the earlier years. I especially like remembering our driveway, where we played basketball, tossed a baseball, played other games. We had a big old barn right next to the house which the hoop was mounted to. We almost burned down that barn when playing with candles in a hayloft fort we made. Not a bright ideaSmile To this day it still has a charred wood-look inside. My mom still lives there, and whenever I go back to visit, I like to take a stroll around the property and reinforce my visual memories. Not too much has changed.

As much as I would like to take more credit for that idea, I think it was really Bates who layed down the information. Your really on the right track. It takes time to cultivate those memories, or even the memory of a single letter or number. Keep it simple, and never try to make an effort when remembering those things - by frequently shifting your mind on different parts of the scene, or different parts of the zero, you prevent effort and concentration from seeping in. Also remember to imagine the halo inside the zero, how it is brighter than the surrounding white. After you've practiced with your eyes closed or covered, try remembering or imagining those same things with them open, while looking out at some distant scenery. See if you can remember these things as well with them open, and not get distracted by the scenery. Your eyes should keep shifting naturally if you keep your mind shifting in the scene of your visual memories.

Keep up the positive thinking, and practicing with those good memories.

Regards,
Andrew

Re: blinking,clear flashes and eye tension - pawel86ck - 08-26-2011

I was following some exercises that are about creating clear flashes for some 10 minutes a day (30 seconds period and 30 seconds rest etc) and I also noticed that my eyes started to feel tired and dry. As I can understand from this great topic I adopt some bad vision habit... I found that it is easier to keep this clear flash period if I stare, without blinking at all for about 30 seconds (or maybe I blink 2 times during this time Tongue) and 9 rounds. Now my eyes feels realy dry and today after reading this topic I was experiencing with blinking to prevent that unconfortable feeling. I found that if I force blinking to blink every 2 secconds my eyes starts to feel tired after 10 secconds !!! Sad. It is a lot better if I blink very fast and without trying to blink/tension at all like butterfly does but right now I found even beter way to do this. I lightly close my eyes and during this time inhale deeply trough my nose... here I pause for a seccond (eyes remains closed) and as I start exhaling through mouth I open my eyes (VERY lightly). During this time I REST my vison on objects without trying to see. This kind of blinking/seeing helped my very fast, after 10 minutes my eyes feelt very relaxed. I will swith to quickly"butterfly" blinks when I get rid my dry eyes but right now I will be doing long and easy blinking Smile

Re: blinking,clear flashes and eye tension - arocarty - 08-26-2011

Hi Pawel86ck,

I know that feeling well, trying to squeeze every drop out of a clear flash, and the bad habit of suppressing blinking. Once you've rested and relaxed your eyes, the quick and light blinks are usually more natural and tension free. People with normal sight can get away with the butterfly blinks all the time, because their eyes don't need rest, they are already rested. But the person with refractive error is walking around all time with tension and strain, and desperately needs to rest the eyes very frequently. As you've found, one of the easiest ways is to just close the eyes and rest them, and breathing in conjunction compliments it well. It can help encourage a more natural way of blinking, tension free, one that helps vision (and dry eyes), rather than wisking it away. And who wants a clear flash to go away in the blink of the eye -

Re: blinking,clear flashes and eye tension - lasikeye - 08-28-2011

Hi Kalina, that doesn’t sound good at all, have you considered getting a check up? If you’re afraid or worried about the diagnosis, don’t be, it’s best to know what’s wrong early. I highly recommend you consider the truly talented Dr. Alan Carlson at the Duke Eye Center, he’s one of the most renowned and celebrated eye doctors in the country.

Re: blinking,clear flashes and eye tension - JMartinC4 - 08-29-2011

lasikeye Wrote:Hi Kalina, that doesn’t sound good at all, have you considered getting a check up? If you’re afraid or worried about the diagnosis, don’t be, it’s best to know what’s wrong early. I highly recommend you consider the truly talented Dr. Alan Carlson at the Duke Eye Center, he’s one of the most renowned and celebrated eye doctors in the country.
Wow, that's such great and concerned advice, 'lasikeye' - I'm so glad there are famous and celebrated (obscenely wealthy) eye (witch)doctors who know that clear flashes of natural normal eyesight in otherwise myopic eyes is a definite sign of trouble and danger!
You moron. You're probably another stupid bot that David should ban.

Re: blinking,clear flashes and eye tension - hereford_picnic - 08-29-2011

Quote:Wow, that's such great and concerned advice, 'lasikeye' - I'm so glad there are famous and celebrated (obscenely wealthy) eye (witch)doctors who know that clear flashes of natural normal eyesight in otherwise myopic eyes is a definite sign of trouble and danger!
You moron. You're probably another stupid bot that David should ban.

In case it's not a bot...

Really, some people's attitude towards flashes are weird. I went to an optometrist's asking what the cause of my occasional diplopia could be. The woman at the counter was terrified and wanted to schedule for an eye doctor. But she was relieved when I told that I don't have it wearing glasses. Then the man told me that "You should wear your glasses and it will get rid of your symptoms."

I was pretty confused. Now why would someone call my improved sight a symptom? I mean, instead of seeing blur, I could see multiple clear images of objects, which proves that there is something happening.

Btw, visiting the "eye doctor's" site and seeing the "Cure" section, I couldn't help getting a feeling of an army of eye doctors in uniforms.

Re: blinking,clear flashes and eye tension - pawel86ck - 08-30-2011

btw I read Pauls Pathway to normal vision. This guy teach that feeling your eyes dry and worked out feeling after relaxaction exercise is a good sign. Worked out feeling is never a good sign !! Our eyes improve during clear flashes, but when pain and dry out feeling kick in eyes stop improving, vision recover mechanism will stop. Norbekov talked about this in his book. Before I was doing this exercises like Paul Anderson recommended (hold clear flashes for as long as I can and many times a day) I felt that my eyes become quickly tired, olso blinking was important factor during clear flash and I was ending it staring. Now when I blink (my way Smile I no longer experience dry eyes feeling and I'm improving in full speed following Norbekov exercises, one line of the table- 2/3 days Smile If you not strain your eyes during clear flash exercises it is easy to experience fluctuation of good sight during the day. If you brake safety rules your eyes become tired and you will see no fluctuation of a good sight. Haste make waste !!!!!

Re: blinking,clear flashes and eye tension - kalina - 08-30-2011

Hi Pawel86ck,

I have similar experience as you.I also read the book "The Paul's pathway to normal vision" by Paul Anderson.It helped me reduce my diopters from 4 to 3 for 6 months.The exercise "easy eye opening" was extremely helpful.After closing my eyes, relaxing and reopening them I see almost clearly for a while, the same happens after palming.Recently I rarely feel this unpleasant symptoms that I complained about. I consciously blink often, lightly and breathe deeply and abdominally.This seems to help, I have often longer moments of improved vsion (not exactly clear flashes, because they are not absolutely clear) and clear flashes, too. I try to close my eyes and open them more rarely, because people with normal vision don't do that, they don't need it.

I have done Norbekov's programm, but without result.

It will be interesting for me to hear from you-how you managed your vision problems?

Regards,

Kalina

Re: blinking,clear flashes and eye tension - pawel86ck - 09-02-2011

kalina- Hey Kalina, my resoults ? I've perfect vision in my left eye now Smile (20/20 bad and good lightining conditions) and I have restored this eye from -4 (and 2 cyl of astigmat) in only around 3/4 weeks (from time when I see first resoults but I was doing eye exercises one year). So my resoults are average in Norbekov opinion (his studends imrove with even 2 diopters peer week). So my right eye is around -2 right now, but it was -6 (3cyl astigmat). I also done norbekov exercises but without resoults for 3 months... (but it was great book because it gave me motivation to keep going because Norbekov wrote that all 100/100 people are restoring their eye sight foolowing his method) also I have read almost ALL EYE EXERCISES/books that are there. All of them arent as good as they should be, and what I found the pauls pathways is by far the closest to the true (meaning you must relax not exercise your eyes) but FAR from perfect (norbekov was far beter, it helped me to realise vision restore mechanism and role of emotions). But I also like Paul Anderson have found that eye exercises doesnt iproved my vision at ALL (and eyen norbekov pay much attention to them, in my opinion without good reason because they can be a reason of bad state, feelings, no one can feel realy happy if you must doing something that you dont like 2 times a day for 30 minutes), but clear flashes of 20/20 vision keept me on track to reach my dreams. One year ago one optometrist said to me that my eyes are worsening soo rapidly and fast that I could be blind after some eyears. It fu...,g scared me to a death, I was crying and asking God why, I'm 24 and allready no future, why me, there are so many people who are bad and I was the one who was experiencing such a thing. But at that time I was allready an expert of spiritual work, basicaly I could manifest all my drams (watch "the secret" 2006) and I thought to myself. I have allready manifested unbeliable things, God/The Universe allready helped me tremendously... so why not ask for thing that was huge concern for me... At that time my goal (to restore my vision) seamed unbelievable to me but I put this inteniton to the Universe. After this inteniton my higher consciousness and spirit guide (some call "it" angel) lead me to a guy who fully restored his vision from -4.75 in 4 months time, later I found that there are prety good rate of people who gets fully restored their eyesight so I began my investigation. I was researching this peopole who restored their eyesigh and ask one question, what they could done differently compared to the ones who wasnt successful at all eyen if someone exactly foolowed their words/quides. I spend one eyear resarching just that, I wanted to find what they done I was failing eyeryday but I kept that intenion/my image (of allready seeing perfectly without glasses) and keept going. One month ago I found it Smile!!!! After one year I finnaly found one thing that the ones (who fully restored their eyesight) done unconsciously. I will tell you right now what it is Smile. THEY SIMPLY BY COINCIDANCE/(or who know why) Get Rid of Stress !!!!! And you could exercise till death but, but new tension will qucikly comes to the eyes (like a stream of water in a allready sinking ship) Thats why most of you cant sustain clear flashes after blink. So all what it takes to get rid of glasses is to get rid of stress, cure your CHARACTER and when the inside is healthy your outside will take care all by themself. I've nt done any eye exercises at all (roling your eyes, tibetan wheel etc), all what I done is cleared my energy from bad experiences that hurts me in my past. If something bad happened into your life that corses deep pain in your soul... eyen 100 eyars ago, this buried feeling never die. It corses bad feelings in you, you anrt calm, you allways wory etc and you MUST experience deep calm and sense of happines. Before I was forcing smile as norbekov wrote all day long but without resoults, smile must be real and in order to do that you must clear all traumas from this and past life, uncounciously on conciously. If you do this sucesflullt, eyes will starts healing just themself becaus there isnt a new stream of tension to your eyes. But it isnt an easy task, it takes from you to clear all the negative energy EVEN FROM YOUR PAST LIFE (read michal newton past life therapy/books). Now all people may laff at this, I DONT CARE, but this is what I done. And when I done it I started to smile for real (you cant fake it!!). After this clear flashes started like crazy !! EYERY minute clear flash of 20/20 vison in good lightining condition, everywhere I go... and I also start noticing pain and discomfort in my eyes like Paul Anderson wrote. I qucikly realised I'm restoring my vision too fast, and I needed to calm down. I started my new plan, one hour of walking / one hour rest (sleeping or resting but with my eyes closed). My eyes were improving but I was experiencing pain as hell Smile... only recently I've learn (thanks to this topic) that I have addopted very bad habit of supresing blinking in order to keep clear flash for longer (Norbekov in his book wrote, keep clear flash for as long as you cant, and especialy during his exercises with the table I adoptet that habit). This habit lead me to the feeling of dry eyes and when I started my LONG blinking with proper breathing (and snaping your face eyery hour with cold/hot water exercise), iritation of dry eyes and wokred out feeling quickly fade away. Now all what I'm experiencing is discomfort, feeling that your eye mousles gives biger presure to your eye ball but it is allso good feeling because I know that proces of reshaping my eyes is in motion. Now I only feel smal discomfort in only right eye and only when I look with my iner eye at my eyes area (iner eye, your center of thinking) Allso hard blinking are very helpfull (Paul Anderson wrote that this is a bad indicator, In my experience nothing more far from true, your eyes just know that this will give them beter rest so they are doing this without your will Smile If you clear negative energy and proces of vision fluctuation will start (meaning your eyes starts proces of healing) blink as you like, it dosent meter, but I dont recomend either too long blinking (supresed) or to quickly. Clear flashes should happening almost every minute few times (and with every day this period coud be sustained for longer each time) and you can easy sustain them without supresing of blinking. Blink AND BLINK FULLY, I have wrote about that in my previous post, uper eyelid must slip to the botom one but not with strengh, with ease, blinking without sliping (uper and botom eyelid) will quickly iritate your eyes and this is why you feel iritation and drynes into your eyes after that, BECAUSE IT ISNT A GOOD THING. WHat more I can recommend... hmm Also I've done some gimnastic every day and keep eating healthy (no sugar, alcohol, and I drink only minerat water, one butle eyeryday). For now I think it is enough, when I fully restore my sight in my right now I will write a book that will teach eyeryone how to clear bad energy from this and past life, my goal will be to cure all people from glasses. I realy feel like few years from now all optican industry will be bad history Smile

BTW I know that my language skills arnt perfect Smile but I hope I could be understood

BTW 2 Smile I will be forever gratefull to this guy (Andrey Petunin), his sucesfull story kept me on track, I was failing everyday but his words maked me to keep going Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOZqI3A9JXo

BTW 3 I havent done eye exercises from Norbekov book but I've done gimnastic from his book, also take shower every day as he recomendet, I dont know how big factor it was but this is what I done Smile)

BTW 4 I will write here at the end of this month but rather just to tell you that I have 20/20 vision in both of my eyes Smile

Wish you all luck,
Paul/Pawel

Re: blinking,clear flashes and eye tension - pawel86ck - 09-02-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=polLdsYkcnQ

Here Michael Newton talks about why it is important to clear negative energy form previous life

Re: blinking,clear flashes and eye tension - michael_burnoute - 09-02-2011

pawel86ck,

thanks for your input. Even though it's pretty "out there", it does make sense to me. Why didn't you post in the "Success Stories" section?

Re: blinking,clear flashes and eye tension - pawel86ck - 09-03-2011

First I didnt wanted to share my results till total restoration of my vision, I just answered Kalina post because I believe I answered all her doubts about blinking and clear flashes in this topic. One another thing about Norbekov book, the more I review some champters of his book the more I think that only because my lazines I havent got real results with his system, basicaly if you do his exercise mechanicaly you will get nowhere and this is what 99,99999% of people are doing. What is more he even say it in his book, that if you do this exercises mechanicaly you will not succed, so everything was there but it easy to lost the esence. I just learn another way to initiate the healing emotions and later vision recorvery mechanism fallow exactly as he wrote, one second of worsening, two od beter eyesight. Later this period is extended to minutes, hours, and you must keep this mechanism (sinus waye) going. With every day this mechanism/fluctuations/clear gain strengh, clear flashes are extended and longer and all of this have huge impact on the quality of your vision ( till total restoration of your vision ).

- Andrei P./this guy in this video use norbekov system. Dont click on the advertising link in video descritopin, somebody stole his video for marketing puropses to promote his product (vision wothout glasses ), this isnt his YT account. Real Andrei delated his account some time ago, also his free quide(that was basicaly norbekov quide Tongue.