MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
The End is in Sight! - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
The End is in Sight! - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Success Stories (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: The End is in Sight! (/showthread.php?tid=2065)

Pages: 1 2

Re: The End is in Sight! - susan - 05-06-2012

Thanks Fiat. Smile The other thing I forgot to mention is that I know, from previous experience that, if I push something like running too far, too fast, the fatigue will set me back big time. Thyroid problems slow my ability to heal... even from something as simple as a head cold. Over doing running could potentially erase several months of healing that I've done thus far. I must continually remind myself to have patience with my physiology. Smile

RE: The End is in Sight! - shinycutestar - 05-26-2014

I am wondering annonymous5, could you update your progress?