MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Need Help. - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Need Help. - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Complementary Methods (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Need Help. (/showthread.php?tid=2091)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Need Help. - Bifocal - 06-27-2012

You stated that you have glasses.
What is the prescription?
How long have you had them?
Were you told to use them all the time,just for close work,or for viewing at distance?
Do they seem too strong,not strong enough,or just right?

Re: Need Help. - rombow - 06-29-2012

Bifocal Wrote:You stated that you have glasses.
What is the prescription?
How long have you had them?
Were you told to use them all the time,just for close work,or for viewing at distance?
Do they seem too strong,not strong enough,or just right?

Well, I'm not sure of the prescription but I know it is a reading glasses. I had them for a couple of months now. This is my 2nd glasses with the same prescriptions. I believe it's just right and I use it for the computer only. I'm guessing close range.

Re: Need Help. - clarknight - 06-30-2012

Although I don't like any video games because the imitation 3-D can goof up the function of the brain with the eyes, eye musces; I do find your statement about the faster games being better. Keeps the eyes moving. Slower games=staring eyes and even neck tension.

Re: Need Help. - rombow - 06-30-2012

From doing more research I think I have Convergence Insufficiency.

Re: Need Help. - clarknight - 06-30-2012

When my neck was broken (chiropractor injured it) my convergence and divergence was off and any computer work increased the problem. Changing mouse hands just made more tension in different muscles, on opposite side of body, shoulder, neck and into eyes, different eye movement problems. Doing that 3-cups fusion, Magic Eye also can goof up the divergence, convergence.

Re: Need Help. - rombow - 07-01-2012

clarknight Wrote:When my neck was broken (chiropractor injured it) my convergence and divergence was off and any computer work increased the problem. Changing mouse hands just made more tension in different muscles, on opposite side of body, shoulder, neck and into eyes, different eye movement problems. Doing that 3-cups fusion, Magic Eye also can goof up the divergence, convergence.

Hmm interesting. Before I diagnosis myself with Convergence Insufficiency, I went out and search for method to fix my neck issue. My neck issue is forward head posture. I felt it needed to be fixed instance of the eyes because I felt it was the source of the problem. It probably is or it probably play a part. I'll just work on both of them.

I search them a both. It look like method I wouldn't have done in the first place. I'll definitely avoid it. I'm just going to do some of the exercise from Yoga for the Eyes and some from Program for Better Eyes. One of the exercise is called fusion string exercise.

Re: Need Help. - rombow - 07-01-2012

hey, is there any exercise you recommend for convergence insufficiency?