MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
How to keep flashes of clear vision? - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
How to keep flashes of clear vision? - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: How to keep flashes of clear vision? (/showthread.php?tid=2243)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: How to keep flashes of clear vision? - eaglevision - 11-18-2012

@Daniel, Sometimes I would swing the whole eye chart and sometimes swing one letter, But yes I printed a small eye chart and then I would cover my eyes and imagine it and then look at the far eye chart as bates said this is the best exercise for people with myopia, but I personally was doing it wrong for many weeks as I would have my attention on the far eye chart when opening my eyes, hence I would only get flashes that would last only a few seconds, but instead I later realized that it has nothing to do with the far eye chart but instead on the eye chart in my mind, meaning when I open my eyes I should have my attention completely and fully on the eye chart that is in my mind. so I would remember the letter at first while looking at a blank wall then later a foot away from the chart and than finally on the eye chart itself after 20 minutes or so, this way flashes lasted up to an hour sometimes or as long as I was looking at the eye chart while imagining the letter. This is when my mind really began to wake up and improve my eyesight, flashes then became easy and more often. I remember bates said it is how well can you remember not how well can you see.