MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Thinking one thing best. - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Thinking one thing best. - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Success Stories (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Thinking one thing best. (/showthread.php?tid=2297)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Thinking one thing best. - jimboaxeman - 02-21-2013

That is interesting, David. Maybe my attention is my consciousness. I have said that by being more aware of here and now helps to clear my vision. I have also realised that when I do practise this awareness my visual attention also homes in on what my eyes are seeing around the central area of my field of vision. I have also had that experience when I have been practising a vision improvement technique where I feel the need to take a deep breath. All the good mechanical vision habits only come about naturally when we start with the mind/consciousness/attention. I think that by summing these three things up as one - attention, is the simplest, easiest, and most natural way to get our heads around what exactly it is we are supposed to be operating when it comes to improving eyesight.