MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Help for eye improvement (new here) - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Help for eye improvement (new here) - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: David's method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Help for eye improvement (new here) (/showthread.php?tid=2312)

Help for eye improvement (new here) - tenchi-muyo - 02-23-2013

Hey there guys, how are you all doing?

I'm Tenchi and I'm new to the idea of reversing eyesight problems through eye exercise and eye supplements/medicine.

I'm 19 and my eyes were -1.50 and -1.75 last time I checked.
I need my vision to improve so I can pass my Navy eye test in June. I need my vision acuity to be at least 20/100 in each eye (can hardly even read the last time line of Snellen eye chart). It's really important to me. Failing this test is not an option. I'm sorry it took me so long to take action about this. Is it possible to make such change in such a short time?

For the last few days I have submitted myself to a regime of a) eye exercises; b) binaural beats for vision and nervous system improvement; c) playing FPS games (studies show playing FPS games improve eyesight); d) subliminal affirmation.

Yesterday I forgot my eyeglasses at home and went downtown. I was very happy to see that my visual acuity had already improved after just 3 days. Back in high school, I used to sit in the front row and still have trouble reading the black board but yesterday I could read signs from across the street with slight difficulty!
But after a few hours, my vision started getting blurry again and I had to put my glasses on again. Is that normal?

Also, I have tremors/spasms throughout my body and I've read that myopia may be caused by spasms in a muscle of the eye. I estimate that the spasms and the eye problems have started at about the same time so I strongly suspect they may be correlated. I've bought medicine to stop the tremors and also for myopia. It will take a few days for them to arrive, though.
The eye medications I bought are called "Saptamrit Lauh" and an eye supplement with Lutein, Bilberry and Zeaxanthin.

Please let me know what you guys think and recommend. Thanks.

Regards,

Tenchi.

Re: Help for eye improvement (new here) - joanawilliam - 05-06-2013

That is absolutely normal. You get clear flashes at times and at times your eyes are tired, so you are unable to see clearly.
Moreover lighting also matters.
You have plenty of light outside and therefore can see things easily (sunlight)
Indoors it becomes quite difficult to see.
All the best Smile
Nothing to worry at all.

Re: Help for eye improvement (new here) - lou_deg - 05-06-2013

hi joanawilliam, I'm interested in knowing about your personal vision journey. Success stories are great to hear. -Best regards, Lou

Re: Help for eye improvement (new here) - toki-sama - 05-08-2013

Quote:Yesterday I forgot my eyeglasses at home and went downtown. I was very happy to see that my visual acuity had already improved after just 3 days. Back in high school, I used to sit in the front row and still have trouble reading the black board but yesterday I could read signs from across the street with slight difficulty!
But after a few hours, my vision started getting blurry again and I had to put my glasses on again. Is that normal?

This happens to me whenever I do mental or physical eye exercises that result in vision improvement. I imagine the eye has to change it's shape for vision to improve, and this change probably results in some kind of muscle fatigue when it's sustained for too long. I personally have a hard time focusing mentally when this happens; my eyes just don't want to look at things. But after a while, my eyes recover and my vision stabilizes.

One of my favorite things to recommend are stereograms. They're a great way to relax your eyes and mind, and carry that relaxation into up-close activities (such as the very same activities that at some point probably contributed to poor vision). Check out hidden-3d.com

Also if you have a problem, stomp it in the face. If you need to do something, do it. Don't ignore things. Good vision requires attention, attention requires will power, and will power is something that must be fostered.