MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated success - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated success - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Success Stories (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated success (/showthread.php?tid=2399)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated suc - ho_from_vietnam - 10-01-2013

Pallavi Wrote:Thank you for the advice! I did try this method. It does get a little uncomfortable when I read words at a particular distance (distance from where I can see a little better though not that clear) from the computer..because sometimes the letters are clear and after sometimes when i blink again, i see the letters and words become blur or look double. I blink, breathe and try to remove tension from my neck, shoulder muscles. However, i didnt experience headaches as of now..I hope to get some success and if it works, i'll post my reuslts!

thanks!

That is exactly what happened to me too. But that is the purpose of my exercise. Your eyes have to “work” and get used to the distance. And when it gets stronger and get used to the distance, we increase the distance. If you feel too much uncomfortable and it slows down your work too much, just put the screen not too far so you still can work effectively. Hope that help.

Re: Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated suc - johnwayne - 10-03-2013

Thanks Ho,

I think I might try swinging more often. I don't really do it very regularly.

Cheers,
HW

Re: Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated suc - Pallavi - 10-04-2013

Thank you for the advice.. I will surely try it !

Re: Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated suc - Songee - 10-20-2013

Hi. I'm amazed with your success and I wanted to ask, how you practiced long swing. Do I have to lock my eyes on any part of the scenery while swinging or do I let the eyes glide without locking on anything?
When practicing long swing, do I move my head and torso around the vertical axis about 200 degrees, or do I sway from left to right without rotating head and torso?

Thank you for sharing your success!

RE: Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated success - AnnRus - 01-05-2014

Amazing story! Thank you!
And I'm also interesting in what do you mean when you say "long swinging"? Is it mean that I move my head and torso around the vertical axis, or do I sway from left to right without rotating head and torso?

RE: Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated success - Raremoon - 01-07-2014

Congratulations ho_from_vietnam!

I find it fascinating that you have used computers which are considered as a weakness by many to the eye to cause it to strengthen instead. I never knew this was possible. As a technology admirer this gives me hope.

Nonetheless, I have 2 questions:

For many years I have played video games and I have blamed them for my eyesight deterioration. Do you think they could be different than reading the letters from the computer and actually really bad for my eyes?

Secondly, did you only suffer from myopia or was there some astigmatism involved too? Although my vision has improved quite a bit since I destroyed my glasses, I find it more of a problem that I suffer from double and triple vision most of the time than even my myopia itself. In other words, at 20 feet, sometimes, I am even sadly unable to read the big first letter E due to vision being double and triple. Yet after a few seconds or minutes, I randomly look again and I see all the way to the 4th line at 20/50 sometimes also farther than 20 feet I see that line clear and a glimpse of the 5th. I find it so frustrating how for 4 months now my vision is constantly fluctuation from about 20/300 to 20/50 or better but never permanently changes to 20/50. I wish there was something I could do to grasp it permanently. It's like a slippery frog that keeps escaping me that vision. At first it was super fun cause I never thought flashes could exist, but now after 4 months I'm a little sad to not be able to seize a permanent improvement. That astigmatism! Worse than myopia itself! Any tips?

RE: Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated success - clarknight - 01-09-2014

(07-04-2013, 02:01 AM)ho_from_vietnam Wrote: Fist of all, sorry for my English since it is not my fist language.

Back in 2008, I started a thread about my fist 4 month experience with Bate method , here is the topic
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.iblindness.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1147">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1147</a><!-- l -->

And today, July 4th 2013, I am totally CURED form myopia. No more blurry vision. My vision is 20/20 crystal sharp and clear! Its amazing.

So I will list here what I have done from May 2008 and what i think about vision improvement here.

_Basic info: I was myopic. About -2.5 to -2.75 Diop, both eyes. Wearing glasses from 15 year old to 24 year old ( in 2008). So it was about 9 year wearing galsses. Test with snell chart showed that my vision was about 20/200.

* 5/2008 => 11/2008
+ Take off glasses complely
+ Practice Long Swinging many times everyday, a few hundreds swing each time.
+ I am a programmer, work on computer a lot so I wanted to use the computer to help me to improve my vision. So I decided to put the computer screen 5 centimeters further a way from me every week. At first the screen was 30 centimeters away. And up to 11/2008, I can put it 80 to 100 centimeters away and work easily. It was a huge improvement.
+ working on the snellen chart a few time a day.

The result:
+ at first I experienced terrible headaches. But they went a way after 1 or 2 weeks when I got used to see without glasses.
+ my vision improved up to 20/40.

At that time, i was very satisfied with the result. I could live without glasses. Could work, play sport… effectively without glassed. You know, went form 20/200 to 20/40 was a huge improvement. ( but compare to my 20/20 vision today, 20/40 is nothing lol )

+ most effective exercise in this period for me was just working on computer (8 hour every day) with the screen put further away every week. Long swing helped too.

* 11/2008 to 1/2013:
didn’t practice as often as before. Got married, got 2 kids, life got much more busy. When I got busy with other things I didn’t spend enough time to practice long swing or wok on snellen chart any more. Any my main strategy:” putting the computer screen further every week” hit it maximum potential since I can not put the screen more than 1 meter away ( have you ever seen someone that sit 1.5 to 2 meter away from the computer screen at work? lol)

- But sometime when I was not so busy and had more free time, I spent a few minutes to work on the snellen chart and do the long swing as well. And although I know that I didn’t spend enough time to practice, my vision still improved during this period. I know that because when I drove, I could see things that I usually couldn’t see well before. That means my vision was improved.

* 1/2013 to Jun 15 2013 (a bout 2 weeks ago)

This period, I was not busy with work. Kids also growed and I didn’t have to spend much time to take care of them. My wife quit her job to stay home, take care of the kids and do all the house work. So this period I have free time again. And I decided to continue my journey to 20/20 vision.

Practice:
+ Long swing many times a day.
+ working on snellen chart many times a day.

Result:
Great! My vision improved significantly. Got clear vision many many times during the day. But these clear flashes were not stable. They usually went away after a link. Then came back quickly after another blink. I got so many clear 20/20 flashes, but I just counldn’t keep them permanently.

Something was missing! And I was confused!

One day, I read a part of David’s method a bout center vision

The link is: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.iblindness.org/davids-method/method-vision-improvement.php">http://www.iblindness.org/davids-method ... vement.php</a><!-- m -->
goto the part a bout “CLAIM YOUR CENTER OF VISION”

I notice that I don’t have good enough habit of central fixation. The idea is look at smaller spot at a time on any larger object you're looking at. The smaller the better.

And then I read somewhere that Dr Bate said that reading fine print all so help to improve vision. Bingo. I think I found what I was looking for

I immediately change the font of my webbrowser to the smallest that I can, zoom out of the webpage to the point text on the browser is so tinny but still sharp and black, and readable. Then I just sit normally ( about 1 meter from the screen) and read the webpage.
After 5 minutes I looked out of the window and everhing was bright, shard and 20/20 clear.

Now I know I found my powerful exercise. Since I am a programmer, work 8 hours a day on the computer, that mean with this newly discovered exercise, I am back to practicing fulltime a gain.

And since 2 weeks ago, I just worked on computer, reading webpage with tiny font many hours a day, and my vision improved every day.

And today, when I am outside, walking down the street with stable 20/20 vision, seeing people, houses, cars, tree, street signs clearly and easily, I feel like a happy child! That is the vision that I once had when I was a child and now I regain it after a long 5 years journey. But it is definitely worth it!!!

So that is my story. I think if I had more free time, know what to do and practice every day I can be cured sooner. But that is life, we have so much things to worry about beside improve our vision. And 4 out of 5 years I didn’t try hard to practice at all lol.

Hope everyone will get good result like me!

Posted a congrats to Ho but don't see it so reposting;

Thanks for posting your experience. I keep referring it to new people and it helps them, gives confidence!
Love the computer directions.

I notice the tv does not affect the sight in a bad way but computers do for some people, especially the artificial depth, distance video games. Distance must be a main factor.
#2; flicker..?
#3; Tension in arms, neck from typing.
I recently tried Dragon Speech recognition but it slows, crashes my computer so have been using another speech to text software and it is preventing a lot of typing and the resulting neck tension!

RE: Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated success - satori - 01-12-2014

(01-09-2014, 04:54 AM)clarknight Wrote: I notice the tv does not affect the sight in a bad way but computers do for some people, especially the artificial depth, distance video games. Distance must be a main factor.

I tend to agree with this statement as well.

I attribute at least some of my deterioration in vision to when I started staring at computer screens more and exercising outside less.

Since I have stopped wearing glasses I have found TV can help me achieve clearer flashes of vision. This could be due to the increased distance and relaxation in posture in comparison to using a computer, laptop, mobile etc.

I am intrigued by Ho's method as I am in a similar situation to when he started and I am gradually moving my screens further back each week to see if this can help.

I suspect that it will as long as I manage to approach it with the same positive attitude as he did for a determined time period.

RE: Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated success - clarknight - 01-12-2014

Been re-reading Johnathon Barnes book lately; http://www.amazon.com/Improve-Your-Eyesight-Without-Glasses/dp/0285635085/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1389548492&sr=1-1&keywords=the+bates+method+barnes

It has provided more ways to learn, apply shifting. He talks about the eyes tracking, scanning and other movements. It really loosens things up. Lot of good stuff in the book. Lately been doing longer shits; across the whole eyechart and center on one point of a letter, then move to a diff letter, just moving across the chart, letters without staying on any letter. Only 1-3 points shift on a word or letter, then off to another; whole area is very clear. Great relaxation.

One thing was interesting and answered a question I placed in response to one of the articles on fusion, 3-D;

On page; 56, 57 he teaches some of the autostrerograms pictures (I call it artificial 3-D). Myself and others had experiences double vision and a wandering eye from it so I stayed away from it, used the old time Bates method and got the problem corrected. One guy chose to go to a behavioral optometrist to fix it.

My question to Nancy in the article on the 3-D was; when looking at 2 circles; one red, one blue; placed side by side; the person looks before or beyond the picture until the 2 peripheral circles form a illusion of a 3rd circle in the central field (though is not truly in the central; this is one reason the practice can goof up your vision); why is it that if I think red; the red circle appear. If I think blue, the blue circle appears. How and what part of the brain, eyes are doing this and why can I not see the red and blue at the same time? (Circles are overlapped in the illusion.)

Recently I tried the method in Barnes book, thinking it wont hurt me; I was able to stare in space and see the middle illusion of a red and blue pen merged together and keep both eyes, areas of the brain 'turned on' so both pens, colors red and blue appeared at the same time, or; when I wanted I could make only one color appear. Barnes explained some of this but I am still not clear on all of it. It was fun, as these pictures are, but; later that night I woke up with the vision frozen, doubled and kind of dizzy. I wont go back to playing with these pictures. Lot of very good teachers put this in their books but I don't like it. It has goofed me up now 4 times. 3 in past experimenting. Much more after neck injury. Some parents with kids; 'strabismus' said that "done a certain way only by an eye doctor; it can correct some type of strabismus but I prefer to stay with Dr. Bates method. He had some techniques of teaching seeing double... and it worked. I am studying this more. Would like to try 'master' it without goofing up my eyes.

Point of story; I wonder if the computer has some extra, stronger type of artificial 3-D that tv does not? Both give an illusion of objects on a flat surface appearing to be at different distances. I don't like the new flat screen tv with the intense 3-d or the video games, especially up close. So Ho has caught onto something here! The autostrereogram pictures are also usually done looking up close. The computer; watching all this imitation 3-d, up close, long time and possibly more intense 3-d on the computer screen is the problem?

Does ho work with a lot of 3-d, videos, animated pictures or mainly plain text?

The farther away from the screen; the more other objects in the real environment, at various distances with true 3-d are seen.

RE: Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated success - Nancy - 01-12-2014

(01-12-2014, 11:05 AM)clarknight Wrote: Been re-reading Johnathon Barnes book lately; http://www.amazon.com/Improve-Your-Eyesight-Without-Glasses/dp/0285635085/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1389548492&sr=1-1&keywords=the+bates+method+barnes

It has provided more ways to learn, apply shifting. He talks about the eyes tracking, scanning and other movements. It really loosens things up. Lot of good stuff in the book. Lately been doing longer shits; across the whole eyechart and center on one point of a letter, then move to a diff letter, just moving across the chart, letters without staying on any letter. Only 1-3 points shift on a word or letter, then off to another; whole area is very clear. Great relaxation.

One thing was interesting and answered a question I placed in response to one of the articles on fusion, 3-D;

On page; 56, 57 he teaches some of the autostrerograms pictures (I call it artificial 3-D). Myself and others had experiences double vision and a wandering eye from it so I stayed away from it, used the old time Bates method and got the problem corrected. One guy chose to go to a behavioral optometrist to fix it.

My question to Nancy in the article on the 3-D was; when looking at 2 circles; one red, one blue; placed side by side; the person looks before or beyond the picture until the 2 peripheral circles form a illusion of a 3rd circle in the central field (though is not truly in the central; this is one reason the practice can goof up your vision); why is it that if I think red; the red circle appear. If I think blue, the blue circle appears. How and what part of the brain, eyes are doing this and why can I not see the red and blue at the same time? (Circles are overlapped in the illusion.)

Recently I tried the method in Barnes book, thinking it wont hurt me; I was able to stare in space and see the middle illusion of a red and blue pen merged together and keep both eyes, areas of the brain 'turned on' so both pens, colors red and blue appeared at the same time, or; when I wanted I could make only one color appear. Barnes explained some of this but I am still not clear on all of it. It was fun, as these pictures are, but; later that night I woke up with the vision frozen, doubled and kind of dizzy. I wont go back to playing with these pictures. Lot of very good teachers put this in their books but I don't like it. It has goofed me up now 4 times. 3 in past experimenting. Much more after neck injury. Some parents with kids; 'strabismus' said that "done a certain way only by an eye doctor; it can correct some type of strabismus but I prefer to stay with Dr. Bates method. He had some techniques of teaching seeing double... and it worked. I am studying this more. Would like to try 'master' it without goofing up my eyes.

Point of story; I wonder if the computer has some extra, stronger type of artificial 3-D that tv does not? Both give an illusion of objects on a flat surface appearing to be at different distances. I don't like the new flat screen tv with the intense 3-d or the video games, especially up close. So Ho has caught onto something here! The autostrereogram pictures are also usually done looking up close. The computer; watching all this imitation 3-d, up close, long time and possibly more intense 3-d on the computer screen is the problem?

The farther away from the screen; the more other objects in the real environment, at various distances with true 3-d are seen.
Mary, hi. Everyone is different, so what works for me may not work for you. I said in the 3D article (http://www.iblindness.org/1108/seeing-3d/) that the Magic Eye pictures have helped me, and I feel a sense of relaxation when looking at them. If you feel strain, don't do them! Your eyes and brain are saying "No!" so the best thing to do is to listen, and do another exercise instead. I think just about anything can be done with strain, or with a relaxed attitude. So rather than focus on a particular exercise as The Answer, for myself and my students I'm focusing on how they feel when they're doing it, and what their mental state is.

I agree with you that being so close to a device you're looking at, that the periphery is cut out and you don't see any natural depth, is not a good thing! I also thought an advantage of the TV over the computer for vision training is that the TV is usually thought of as enjoyment and the computer usually "work", the optimum vs. pessimum idea again, or relaxation vs. strain. It all comes down to awareness, to me.

RE: Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated success - clarknight - 01-12-2014

(01-12-2014, 11:44 AM)Nancy Wrote:
(01-12-2014, 11:05 AM)clarknight Wrote: Been re-reading Johnathon Barnes book lately; http://www.amazon.com/Improve-Your-Eyesight-Without-Glasses/dp/0285635085/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1389548492&sr=1-1&keywords=the+bates+method+barnes

Mary, hi. Everyone is different, so what works for me may not work for you. I said in the 3D article (http://www.iblindness.org/1108/seeing-3d/) that the Magic Eye pictures have helped me, and I feel a sense of relaxation when looking at them. If you feel strain, don't do them! Your eyes and brain are saying "No!" so the best thing to do is to listen, and do another exercise instead. I think just about anything can be done with strain, or with a relaxed attitude. So rather than focus on a particular exercise as The Answer, for myself and my students I'm focusing on how they feel when they're doing it, and what their mental state is.

I agree with you that being so close to a device you're looking at, that the periphery is cut out and you don't see any natural depth, is not a good thing! I also thought an advantage of the TV over the computer for vision training is that the TV is usually thought of as enjoyment and the computer usually "work", the optimum vs. pessimum idea again, or relaxation vs. strain. It all comes down to awareness, to me.

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for replying.

I wasn't knocking your use of it; I am still interested in knowing the full mechanics... of it. For something that can cure in some cases and cripple in others; it definitely has some effect on the brain, hemispheres, parts of the brain, hemispheres, cortex.., eye muscles and whatever else might be involved.
I was wondering if you have figured out exactly what the brain and eyes are doing to make one color at a time to appear when thinking of one color and how, why both can also appear. This is a fascinating function. I wonder if it's one part of the brain making only one part of the visual field dominate; the side the color is on, BUT; both eyes see each pen, so? This is a puzzler.

If you discover any answers let me know. It think this would help a lot of teachers understand more of how the visual system works. I would ask the Eye docs around here but they are very closed mouth about how things work. They tell me I must go to ophthalmology, optometry college for 8 years... before I am able to communicate on their level. At the same time; one of them is studying Dr. Bates mags, books and going toward natural training.

Here's a video to liven things up; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE1MvRmWg7I Might not be perfect, I haven't watched it all but does show some path of light rays, interior...

(01-12-2014, 12:06 PM)clarknight Wrote:

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for replying.

I wasn't knocking your use of it; I am still interested in knowing the full mechanics... of it. For something that can cure in some cases and cripple in others; it definitely has some effect on the brain, hemispheres, parts of the brain, part of the hemispheres, visual cortex.., eye muscles and whatever else might be involved.
I was wondering if you have figured out exactly what the brain and eyes are doing to make one color at a time to appear when thinking of one color and how, why both can also appear. This is a fascinating function. I wonder if it's one part of the brain making only one part of the visual field dominate; the side the color is on, BUT; both eyes see each pen, so? This is a puzzler.

If you discover any answers let me know. It think this would help a lot of teachers understand more of how the visual system works. I would ask the Eye docs around here but they are very closed mouth about how things work. They tell me I must go to ophthalmology, optometry college for 8 years... before I am able to communicate on their level. At the same time; one of them is studying Dr. Bates mags, books and going toward natural training.

Thomas Quackenbush mentioned avoiding the aritficl 3-d years ago. Look up stereoscopic vision in his book on Amazn; http://www.amazon.com/Relearning-See-Improve-Eyesight-Naturally/dp/1556433417/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1389554112&sr=1-2&keywords=natural+eyesight%2C+vision%2C+glasses%2C+bates

Here's a video to liven things up; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE1MvRmWg7I Might not be perfect, I haven't watched it all but does show some path of light rays, interior...

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for replying.

I wasn't knocking your use of it; I am still interested in knowing the full mechanics... of it. For something that can cure in some cases and cripple in others; it definitely has some effect on the brain, hemispheres, parts of the brain, hemispheres, cortex.., eye muscles and whatever else might be involved.

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for replying.

I wasn't knocking your use of it; I am still interested in knowing the full mechanics... of it. For something that can cure in some cases and cripple in others; it definitely has some effect on the brain, hemispheres, parts of the brain, part of the hemispheres, visual cortex.., eye muscles and whatever else might be involved.

Thomas Quackenbush mentioned avoiding the aritficl 3-d years ago. Look up stereoscopic vision in his book on Amazn; http://www.amazon.com/Relearning-See-Improve-Eyesight-Naturally/dp/1556433417/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1389554112&sr=1-2&keywords=natural+eyesight%2C+vision%2C+glasses%2C+bates

Another idea; when you place one finger in front of the face and look to the distance; the finger is double. Cover one eye at a time and notice that each eye has its own image. Normally you can't shut off one image unless you have amblyphobia.

Now with the 2 colored pens this is different in some ways. What is different in each case?
#1; the pens are in the peripheral and we are working with 2 objects.

We are looking to a close or far distance away from the 2 pens distance.

My brain is stiff from trying to figure this!

RE: Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated success - Nancy - 01-12-2014

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for replying.

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for replying.

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for replying.

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for replying.

Another idea; when you place one finger in front of the face and look to the distance; the finger is double. Cover one eye at a time and notice that each eye has its own image. Normally you can't shut off one image unless you have amblyphobia.

Now with the 2 colored pens this is different in some ways. What is different in each case?

I feel like I'm repeating myself, but if you don't get benefit from an exercise, Magic Eye or palming or something else, it's probably because you're straining when you do it. To me, that's all I need to know.

My opinion on the red/blue topic, which color you see most readily, is that it's just where your mental focus is. it's like that picture of 2 vases that can also look like 2 faces in profile, depending on how you look at it, and you can switch back and forth to see each of these different views when you think of one image over the other. What we focus on mentally, we see more of.

(01-12-2014, 01:48 PM)Nancy Wrote:

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for replying.

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for replying.

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for replying.

(01-12-2014, 11:44 AM)Nancy Wrote: Mary, hi. Everyone is different, so what works for me may not work for you. I said in the 3D article (http://www.iblindness.org/1108/seeing-3d/) that the Magic Eye pictures have helped me, and I feel a sense of relaxation when looking at them. If you feel strain, don't do them! Your eyes and brain are saying "No!" so the best thing to do is to listen, and do another exercise instead. I think just about anything can be done with strain, or with a relaxed attitude. So rather than focus on a particular exercise as The Answer, for myself and my students I'm focusing on how they feel when they're doing it, and what their mental state is.

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for replying.

I feel like I'm repeating myself, but if you don't get benefit from an exercise, Magic Eye or palming or something else, it's probably because you're straining when you do it. To me, that's all I need to know.

My opinion on the red/blue topic, which color you see most readily, is that it's just where your mental focus is. it's like that picture of 2 vases that can also look like 2 faces in profile, depending on how you look at it, and you can switch back and forth to see each of these different views when you think of one image over the other. What we focus on mentally, we see more of.

Thanks,

That sounds logical. Like images in Peppards book. But, even then the entire picture is seen no matter how we interpret it. If it was 2 diff colors I doubt if one color would disappear. This one color thing might be due to the peripheral positioning of the 2 objects. Since the illusion is not truly in the central field, maybe the brain is shutting off the image from one part of each eye or dominating one part, but still... the complete answer is not here yet.

I'm not straining. I don't 'need' to do the exercise. It's unnatural. The reason I have been asking about it is to learn more about how the brain is working. I think full knowledge of this could be very useful and maybe the secret the professional behavioral Optometrists know. Still wondering; exactly what part of the brain controls this. Maybe pass this question along to Tom Quackenbush and others on Skype later when have time. Carina Goodrich? I will let ya know what they say. Maybe the strabismus yahoo group.

RE: Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated success - Aethersky - 02-18-2014

strive for "better than 20/20"

RE: Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated success - clarknight - 02-19-2014

A note about print pushing;

Moving the print farther and farther away is effective. It is Dr. Bates original method of reading the smallest letters at increasing distances from the eyes.
(And for close reading vision, to reverse presbyopia; read fine and microscopic print closer and closer to the eyes and also at the farthest distances you can.)

It is done without glasses, no + plus lenses, no - minus lenses, no prisms, no eyeglasses, no contacts.
That's the true way to perfect eye health and clear eyesight at all distances.

This is one of Dr Bates original practices. It is only one small aspect of relearning to see, returning to normal relaxed use of the vision and clear sight.

Ho did a marvelous job in understanding and applying this. Result; success.