MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated success - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated success - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Success Stories (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated success (/showthread.php?tid=2399)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated success - clarknight - 04-05-2014

Lets keep threads for the Bates method 'FOR the Bates method'.

And threads against it on a special thread for against.

This is why it is so hard to teach on here. How can people help, teach others while constantly having to defend the method against negative posts by people that prefer to advise use of unnatural methods, eyeglasses.

The swing works.

I also like the short swing; shift on a small or fine print letter or any small object and see it move opposite.
A tiny shift, producing a tiny swing=perfect central fixation, brings perfect vision.

RE: Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated success - hammer - 04-05-2014

(04-04-2014, 03:45 PM)Bifocal Wrote: You seem to spend a lot of TIME doing these things
How much TIME does it take?
How do you make the TIME to do all of them?
TIME to go!

Bifocal,
You need to think wider Bifocal.

Actually I think I save time by doing the Bates method.
The long swing and palming takes some time, but on the other hand I sleep much better so I don't have to sleep so long, and also I work more efficiently.

I incorporate Bates method in every action I do in my daily life.
I see Bates method as a kind of meditation.
It is a practical way to incorporate meditation into my life.
My driveforce comes from inner strength.
I need meditation in my life.

I hope you know that Bates method is not only concerning the vision.
It improves health, communication skills, creativity, memory, imagination, concentration, hearing, brain functions, thinking, awareness, balance in nervous system etc.
It prevents illness, autonomous diseases.
It is quite amazing because the principle in itself is very simple, beautiful and simple to enjoy.

RE: Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated success - yodosoBates - 04-10-2014

Hammer that is philosophically beautiful, Thank You!
(04-04-2014, 03:17 PM)hammer Wrote: You need to understand that there is no such thing as time. Time is something that humans have created. Instead time is actually motion. If you understand this then it is very natural to constantly move your eyes and keep this easy principle always in your mind.

Bifocal,

just to clear the air, I don't spend my whole day violently swaying side to side! I spend every moment at my computer enjoying the saccadic motion I feel as I move continuously left to right in the range of about 1in/3cm.

I use to be guility of asking the question of how long I should perform eye activities on a daily basis. One will no doubt gain by doing the swing for 5 minutes a day but they'll gain exponentially more by incorporating into their life thereby swinging continuously 24 hours a day. Hence my request for everyone to share ways they keep their eyes in motion.

As I'm typing this post, I'm realizing that oppositional motion can be noticed from the simple act of breathing!

Bifocal, thank you for your opposing view. It pushes us further!

RE: Finally, got 20/20 crystal clear vision – my Updated success - Firelord777 - 04-12-2014

Ho from Vietnam- dude, you're THE MAN!!!

I haven't posted here in a LONG time. But I haven't used glasses or contacts (glasses only for a few minutes a week during a quiz), and just yesterday, I went to an event, one which I felt I needed clear vision for safety and for the first time in 3 years I put on my -3.25 contacts.

Those things gave me 20/10 vision, no joke. Those contacts were the ones I used to wear back then, before I found natural eyesight methods. The contacts were strong, but by the end of the day, when I took them off, my eyes took a HEAVY toll, I was so blind, noticeably much more before I had put them on.

Came here to become more active, since now I'm more fired up to get 20/20, whether in this life or the next.