MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Better Eyesight Magazine - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Better Eyesight Magazine - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Administration (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Website Suggestions (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Better Eyesight Magazine (/showthread.php?tid=2437)

Better Eyesight Magazine - clarknight - 09-23-2013

For David and all website, forum visitors;

Recently with the help of some very kind people on this forum I was able to learn Dreamweaver and download my entire website and transfer it to new much better and secure hosting services. This preserves Dr. Bates magazines.
They taught me a lot about website creation and how to store, protect the websites in backups and on-line.

I have Dr. Bates Better Eyesight Magazine website in Dreamweaver. If David wants, he may have a copy to attach to this website. It's done and ready to upload, go live. Here's the original; http://cleareyesight-batesmethod.info/naturalvisionimprovementoriginalandmodernbatesmethod/default.htm

Some people prefer only Dr. Bates original training. As people know, I studied the magazines and was also trained by Modern teachers and have added some comments (in blue) and pictures to the magazines. These can be removed if David prefers to keep the magazines strictly by Dr. Bates.
My web address and banner... can also be removed/changed.
I will do this for him if he likes, will take only a couple hours to delete the blue text, pics... Or he can tell me what to remove or do it himself.

Having the magazines on this website will keep people here where the mags are complete and no misspellings. 4 spell checks done.

Sometimes I place some articles by Dr. Bates from his magazines on the Chat when there's people on there but no one has posted for a long time but people complain it fills up too much space. If I place only a short title of the article, then link to the mags, people say I am spamming. Sometimes I think some of these people are persons selling Natural Eyesight Improvement or the complete 132 issues of the magazines for a very high price and do not want people knowing they have access to free Eyesight training and Dr. Bates magazines. If the mags were here, "the most popular, true Bates Method website, forum on the internet", it would give all people access to the best, with fast research, easy to learn practices and fast vision improvement!

I also have a few other doctors books in text that can be added. As of now I just link to GoogleBooks.

Let me know if you want a copy. It's quick to upload and I will get to work removing my quotes, pics, address you prefer.