MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Rapidce's Journal Testing New Method - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Rapidce's Journal Testing New Method - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Complementary Methods (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Rapidce's Journal Testing New Method (/showthread.php?tid=2443)

Pages: 1 2

Rapidce's Journal Testing New Method - rapidace - 10-06-2013

I don't know if this is correct to post it here, but I've been on this website iblindness since april.
I don't have the intention of registering because I don't see any result.
I started eye training since around last year of Oct or Nov, forgot sorry.
Those are eye exercising like moving, turning, they do not worked for me and I end up here.
I tried it since I got so excited but disappointed, I don't see much improvement.

But since yesterday, I had my friend recommended me a link on YouTube, a guy talks about curing shortsighted with chinese medical method. It is like something fresh, new to me like why not I take a try, since the guy said it guarantee the effect after a few hours. He seems cocky with his word, but he doesn't seems to be lying.

I tested the method and wow, he's not joking. The effect was like what he said, the vision would get more brighter, clearer.
I just tested it once which was yesterday, just once and I see amazing effects, so I was so rush and wanted to share it to everyone, if everyone gets the same effect. I haven't shared it to my friend since I just started yesterday.

The guy seems really grateful to the knowledge he gain, and he earn my respect.

So I will take a journal here and see if it helps my shortsighted.

My shortsighted are different -3.25 on left and 3.50 on right.

This is my first time to write a journal and I don't know the rules and format lol.

Yesterday:
My friend sent me a friend, I watched the video and listen to his theory.
I then train no longer than 5 min, because my eye felt so much suffer.
I listen to what he said, less wearing spec, and I felt my vision are much more brighter after doing the training.
Thing moves so lively when I went out with my parents at night. The lights flashes so lively and everything was so lively.

I don't know if I gain the permission of sharing a link here or not.
But let me be the tester before sharing it.

To be continue...

Re: Rapidce's Journal Testing New Method - rapidace - 10-07-2013

Day 2:

Nothing special, I just continue testing out the method.
Just like yesterday, I felt my eyes are so much focus and it is like my eyes are awakening, it's not like as dead as before.
The range of looking are extended so much than I usually does.
As for deep detail is that, the range of looking as if my eyes could moved so smooth and, I don't know to describe it, maybe you could tell me how to describe it after the training.
My eyes are soo much focus... I wanted to share it to everyone if I had result from it, I'm so excited...
The amazing thing is that, the effect could be seen near after the training.

I don't know if I'm able to post a link here, by the way...
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0NNQApK8S8">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0NNQApK8S8</a><!-- m -->

Re: Rapidce's Journal Testing New Method - arocarty - 10-07-2013

Sounds like he stumbled on principles of relaxation, nothing very new. Bates had many of his patients do very similar things, when teaching them what *NOT* to do. But more than that, in having them stare at a point so long and hard that it hurt, they sometimes unconsciously avoided the strain it necessitates. It can help wake up numbed nerves and senses, which can help awaken awareness.

"5. After the training, continously blink your eyes also relax the tension you had on your eyes for few minutes and see the after effect.

Don't forget to relax more, move more, look more and not get your eyes stagnant or strain in a same position for a really long time. And don't just simply moved your eyes instead, look at object consciously, blink and move, and repeat."

Sure sounds like Bates to me - breath, blink, keep eyes moving, don't stare..... he said these kinds of things a thousand times over. But it doesn't matter where you learn the principles from, in the end it's all about learning to relax, release the tension, and avoid the conditions that produce it. Many times people stumble on the principles of Bates who never heard him, and realize improvement and sometimes complete relief from eye troubles. The most basic, and simple things, can sometimes be the most effective.

Re: Rapidce's Journal Testing New Method - rapidace - 10-07-2013

arocarty Wrote:Sounds like he stumbled on principles of relaxation, nothing very new. Bates had many of his patients do very similar things, when teaching them what *NOT* to do. But more than that, in having them stare at a point so long and hard that it hurt, they sometimes unconsciously avoided the strain it necessitates. It can help wake up numbed nerves and senses, which can help awaken awareness.

"5. After the training, continously blink your eyes also relax the tension you had on your eyes for few minutes and see the after effect.

Don't forget to relax more, move more, look more and not get your eyes stagnant or strain in a same position for a really long time. And don't just simply moved your eyes instead, look at object consciously, blink and move, and repeat."

Sure sounds like Bates to me - breath, blink, keep eyes moving, don't stare..... he said these kinds of things a thousand times over. But it doesn't matter where you learn the principles from, in the end it's all about learning to relax, release the tension, and avoid the conditions that produce it. Many times people stumble on the principles of Bates who never heard him, and realize improvement and sometimes complete relief from eye troubles. The most basic, and simple things, can sometimes be the most effective.

I read bates stuff in past like I said on my first post, I knew the principles of bates, I trained it couple of times for month but I did not see the effect like what he introduced. The result is greater than the bates method I tried, just my own opinion.
Yes at first I felt strain and hurt and want to avoid the pain, but doing this in long term like 2 min plus (ohhh I can't hold, my eye were so pain). Give greater result which I felt so much focus but I do not felt when I used bates method like, blink eye, move eyes, centralized, breathing, imagination. It is just my own opinion again.

I am still on the test stage, I cannot ensure if hes method worked better than bates.
But I think he's an experienced guy, so he know what's he saying unlike the eye exercising theory haha. I guess you would have been through the same thing?

I know Bates is popular, but the method doesn't registered by him, blink and keep eyes moving are common and everyone did that too.
What special about him was the forcing on eye opening, train our "conscious" level in order to recover our eyesight.
This is a unique point which I haven't heard it before as so far I have been through a lot of eye recovery method.

Hmmm... He updated that he's vision were reduced by 25 degree in a week!?
I wished so much for it! I don't want to have -3.25 plus!

I wonder should I also try the chrysanthemum tea?
Oh man, I'm so excited that if I could reduce even 25 degree lol.

Re: Rapidce's Journal Testing New Method - arocarty - 10-07-2013

Through his lifetime of research, observation, and treatment of patients, Bates brought these principles to light over a hundred years ago. There may be countless ways to describe them, and people will always be coming up with new ways, trying to put their own spin on it, but in the end the principles remain basically the same. They may not have ever heard of Bates, may not even realize they are practicing the 'method employed by the normal eye.' Bates even writes of people even in his day who, by their own accord, never having heard of him, reversed their visual errors by some means of relaxation they discovered. So, in my opinion, nothing new here.

I don't know how much you really understood about the Bates method, and if you learned to practice the methods correctly or not. But if you've found something that may give you insight into what Bates was presenting, by all means try it out.

The writer only states a vision improvement of a quarter-diopter (.25). While anything is good, it's not that significant, and can be accounted for in many ways. Some people realize bigger improvements just by removing their glasses for a couple weeks, doing nothing else. Some are overprescribed in the first place, so are just getting to their actual level. On any given day, some people's vision can fluxuate a diopter or more. If you're monitoring your own vision, just be sure to use a standard chart, a standard distance, and try to keep the conditions (like light levels) as consistent as possible. Otherwise, you may end up with differences much greater that what that writer claims in improvement.

Re: Rapidce's Journal Testing New Method - rapidace - 10-08-2013

arocarty Wrote:Through his lifetime of research, observation, and treatment of patients, Bates brought these principles to light over a hundred years ago. There may be countless ways to describe them, and people will always be coming up with new ways, trying to put their own spin on it, but in the end the principles remain basically the same. They may not have ever heard of Bates, may not even realize they are practicing the 'method employed by the normal eye.' Bates even writes of people even in his day who, by their own accord, never having heard of him, reversed their visual errors by some means of relaxation they discovered. So, in my opinion, nothing new here.

I don't know how much you really understood about the Bates method, and if you learned to practice the methods correctly or not. But if you've found something that may give you insight into what Bates was presenting, by all means try it out.

The writer only states a vision improvement of a quarter-diopter (.25). While anything is good, it's not that significant, and can be accounted for in many ways. Some people realize bigger improvements just by removing their glasses for a couple weeks, doing nothing else. Some are overprescribed in the first place, so are just getting to their actual level. On any given day, some people's vision can fluxuate a diopter or more. If you're monitoring your own vision, just be sure to use a standard chart, a standard distance, and try to keep the conditions (like light levels) as consistent as possible. Otherwise, you may end up with differences much greater that what that writer claims in improvement.

Yeah, I know Bates is a good man, I do not mean to said anything bad to him.
I know everyone like bates because he did a good job.
I learned relaxation, centralized and all stuff, and actually read over 300 pages on "Bates Perfect Sight".
But their improvement is not what I experienced through this guy.
He explained that higher conscious level would bring better to sight and Bates explain that shortsighted is caused by bad habit.
Bates only focus on re-correct bad habit, relaxation, centralized, shifting, blinking, etc.

But this guy explained poor sight are caused by
"The cause of shortsighted were over use of vision without resting, or continously skip sleeping time, straining your eyes for a long period, not focusing on objects, which most are root by "mind drifting" or "attention off"."

He also explain that shortsighted has recorded since many century ago, and it is common on China.

I removed my glasses since more than half a years ago, and I know what am I saying.
I looked on the forum and saw not all people had result they wished for, just like I did.
It is not that I criticized bates, is just that I felt this method could be working for me.
I felt confident when I saw that he is like an experienced guy, and not speaking blankly.
I do not doubt what the writer said, because I did experienced changes than the bates method I have undergo.

Also for today's result.
Day 3:
I am not free today, I did not take much time on the training, but a big differences is.
Vision are much more focus naturally than ever(than the training I have undergo for several months).
Let me try 5 minute of training tomorrow and see.

Re: Rapidce's Journal Testing New Method - rapidace - 10-10-2013

Day 4:
Amazing, I experienced strength on my eyes after 5 minute of eye training.
I'm hoping for more result tomorrow, my eyes are so much stronger.

Re: Rapidce's Journal Testing New Method - rapidace - 10-12-2013

Day 5:
Nothing to update, not free.

Day 6:
I feel so much weak after training for awhile.
But certainly, my vision are more clearer now naturally.

Re: Rapidce's Journal Testing New Method - rapidace - 10-13-2013

Day 7:
Oh my godness! I experienced my vision gone more better!
I can see even clearer today after the training, hope it is not a temporary effects.

The word on the snellen chart I printed seems so much clear today!

Re: Rapidce's Journal Testing New Method - rapidace - 10-15-2013

Day 8:
I wonder why is this happening.
You see when I have tired eyes, and sleepy eyes, feel want to sleep.
Once I do the method, I feel my eyes were so strong, and no tired at all, concentration and focusing.

Day 9:
I'm happy with this method, I see improvement.
Soon I will go and check my vision power.

Re: Rapidce's Journal Testing New Method - rapidace - 10-18-2013

Last time I checked were -3.25 and -3.50 both my left and right if I do not remember wrongly.
Just yesterday, I went for a checkup and I had my left as -3.00! and maintain -3.50 for my right eye.

This is so amazing, I'm so surprise and so excited. I hope to see more result soon in a month.
Man this is just so great, I need to boast with my friend. lol
Kinda busy for the update lately, sorry.

Re: Rapidce's Journal Testing New Method - rapidace - 10-30-2013

Sorry for not updating, I'm curious why aren't there anyone giving opinion?

I tried the method and it has been for awhile, I'm happy with the result.
I think the point is to awake the conscious level on our eye, and I think this is what the guy trying to tell?
By opening the eyes big and focusing in far distance, this is definitely stressing our eyes, pushing our eyes in a hard way.

So far so good, I felt my vision recover more than before, I can see words 10 cm further.

Re: Rapidce's Journal Testing New Method - clarknight - 10-30-2013

Great progress!

It seems you have conquered strain! You are seeing with relaxation, no effort.

Relaxation can be deep or active 'dynamic'.

(Aldous Huxley - The Art of Seeing)

Re: Rapidce's Journal Testing New Method - shocker - 10-30-2013

Just want to let you know that I'm reading. Keep up the good work man

Btw the video link seems dead.

The tea you mentioned, I've drank it for a few weeks. Got kind of lazy to drink it lately lol. But honestly I can't attritute a difference to it because I was doing other methods at the same time.

Re: Rapidce's Journal Testing New Method - Squirrel Monkey - 11-01-2013

What is this method then? Also the link is dead by the way.