MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
chinese eye exercises - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
chinese eye exercises - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Complementary Methods (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: chinese eye exercises (/showthread.php?tid=247)

Pages: 1 2

Re: chinese eye exercises - ashiyaa - 02-17-2010

What exercise routines I can do to increase my running speed and agility? I'm a soon to be Junior. And I wanted to try out for football in my Junior year. I'm 5'11 and weighed 210...I want to play the defensive end position. I know that I will need a somewhat decent speed. So what exercise I can do that will help me increase my running speed and agility?

Re: chinese eye exercises - generaleet - 03-31-2010

There's a good resource for vision exercises
I found online. Eye exercises are more than just working out the eye. You should also consider relaxing the eyes. Even yoga and certain vitamins and foods can assist help you restore your vision or at least relax your eyes.

Re: chinese eye exercises - JMartinC4 - 03-31-2010

American football is a dumb sport involving over-muscled over-aggressive cyborgs smashing into each other. Especially at the defensive end position. Instead, try out tennis, soccer, vollyball, golf, fencing, even basketball and baseball. Those sports are much more vision-oriented. Or even crew/rowing. Coaches won't tell you that because they need a constant inflow of players to replace the injured. Find out what happened to some of the many players who were injured and had to quit playing American football. 8)
ashiyaa Wrote:What exercise routines I can do to increase my running speed and agility? I'm a soon to be Junior. And I wanted to try out for football in my Junior year. I'm 5'11 and weighed 210...I want to play the defensive end position. I know that I will need a somewhat decent speed. So what exercise I can do that will help me increase my running speed and agility?