MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Is this possible - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Is this possible - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Bates Method (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Is this possible (/showthread.php?tid=2668)

Is this possible - misterfun - 01-07-2014

People have been asking if i was real
I am not a kind of troll and i know i dont come on this forum often, its because i dont have the time... People make fun of me because i cannot properly see the tv and the board at school i know i am repeating myself but ive done what you've said all and i dont feel like it has reduced my myopa. My vision is completely poor and each time i need to do something i say in my brain 'anyway uou wont be able to see so why do it'
Last week i went with my only friends (2) to see a football match. I was near where they played but i couldnt see the ball!! I asked people around me if they could see it and they all answered yes why... I ended up recording with my phone and looking in there because it was clearer than what my eyes could see. Eveyone was making fun of me like always. I am terrible sorry because i am sure i have made you loose your time i shouldnthave existed im very sorry and i lie about me im not 17 like i said i am 15 and my birthday is in6 days i dont care and nobody cares it doesnt change anything im stupid ugly and ridiculous i dont know what im doing here sorry again that you read me this isnt a joke like other people said i am real i have an adress i can giveyou my password if you want i can give you my name and credit card number yes i have one but i dont care everyone denies me

RE: Is this possible - Nancy - 01-07-2014

(01-07-2014, 02:25 PM)misterfun Wrote: People have been asking if i was real
I am not a kind of troll and i know i dont come on this forum often, its because i dont have the time... People make fun of me because i cannot properly see the tv and the board at school i know i am repeating myself but ive done what you've said all and i dont feel like it has reduced my myopa. My vision is completely poor and each time i need to do something i say in my brain 'anyway uou wont be able to see so why do it'
Last week i went with my only friends (2) to see a football match. I was near where they played but i couldnt see the ball!! I asked people around me if they could see it and they all answered yes why... I ended up recording with my phone and looking in there because it was clearer than what my eyes could see. Eveyone was making fun of me like always. I am terrible sorry because i am sure i have made you loose your time i shouldnthave existed im very sorry and i lie about me im not 17 like i said i am 15 and my birthday is in6 days i dont care and nobody cares it doesnt change anything im stupid ugly and ridiculous i dont know what im doing here sorry again that you read me this isnt a joke like other people said i am real i have an adress i can giveyou my password if you want i can give you my name and credit card number yes i have one but i dont care everyone denies me
Please talk to the school psychologist. You sound seriously depressed to the point of becoming self-destructive if you don't change this pattern. This is way beyond your eyesight. Please reach out to someone at school for help. You're worth it, believe me.

RE: Is this possible - Daniel - 01-07-2014

(01-07-2014, 02:25 PM)misterfun Wrote: this isnt a joke like other people said i am real i have an adress i can giveyou my password if you want i can give you my name and credit card number yes i have one but i dont care everyone denies me

Don't give out any of that information on a public forum (or to anyone online if there's not a good reason.) Moreover, proving that you're really a 15-year-old still might not convince people that you're being serious.

I believe that you're for real, and I agree with Nancy that you should get whatever help you can. I would say get back to vision improvement later, but then it will likely be harder (and could get you upset all over again.) So I guess you should just forget about it.

RE: Is this possible - David - 01-07-2014

You will need to describe what you're doing that isn't working. It is hard for people to give suggestions unless you give enough detail for them to spot possible problems in and offer suggestions to change how you practice.

http://www.iblindness.org/forum/am-i-doing-this-exercise-right

RE: Is this possible - clarknight - 01-10-2014

Sounds like same problem, lifestyle Yankes has. Read his posts Misterfun. Maybe you will find help with similar personality, conditions. Are you from the UK, Ukraine, Poland, Italy? Yankes and friends are from there and work together on the Internet. Maybe they can help you since your not finding what you want here. Some are young guys like yourself. The leaders are grown 'men' so there is a variety of experience in the group. (Just be very careful; some of a certain cult are computer hackers, they don't like anyone else teaching the Bates Method and they will try to use you or take you down.)

Read my posts on iblindness for tons of training for variety of people over many years. I know you will find what your seeking if you stay here.
Wishing you the best.

Clark

RE: Is this possible - hammer - 01-10-2014

Maybe you rely too much on your environment.
Write down a list of for instance 10 goals and select some of them that you consider will change your life for the better.
Then you should know that you are the powerful initiator in every moment
that also rests peacefully in your heart.

(01-07-2014, 02:25 PM)misterfun Wrote: People have been asking if i was real ..