MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Success with reducing headaches with swinging - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Success with reducing headaches with swinging - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Success with reducing headaches with swinging (/showthread.php?tid=2676)

Success with reducing headaches with swinging - centertime - 01-15-2014

Hi Alll,

I had head aches coming back every months at least. These were a frontal head pain. Pills helped but I wondered if there was another way.

Doing 120 swings seem to reduce my headaches by 1/3. A swing takes 1-2 seconds.
I did it three times and the pain was negligible.

I tried the method at least three times when I had headaches it seemed to work each time.
. I am not sure if this worked for you.

Bye all

Ct.

RE: Success with reducing headaches with swinging - ted - 01-15-2014

Swinging is a great way to relax and let go. Try different ways of swinging. Try going quite slow, maybe even in full circles. It helps you learn to let go of the previous point you were looking at, and to keep letting go as you face something different.