MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
small redesign - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
small redesign - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Administration (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: small redesign (/showthread.php?tid=2731)

small redesign - David - 03-14-2014

I activated a new theme and messed with the layout of the homepage and other pages. Let me know what you like or dislike!

I'll probably mess with the forum soon to change the colors to match the main site.

www.iblindness.org

RE: small redesign - clarknight - 03-15-2014

(03-14-2014, 11:58 PM)David Wrote: I activated a new theme and messed with the layout of the homepage and other pages. Let me know what you like or dislike!

I'll probably mess with the forum soon to change the colors to match the main site.

www.iblindness.org

Nice! I like the contrast between the dark tunnel and the light outside!

RE: small redesign - Nancy - 03-15-2014

I like the eye with the light in it, and the deep blue, very "eye-catching". It will be interesting to see if we pull in more readers. Thanks for all the work you do to keep this site going, David.

RE: small redesign - clarknight - 03-17-2014

Maybe a live gallery slideshow.