MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Most recent posts on the homepage? - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Most recent posts on the homepage? - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Administration (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Website Suggestions (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Most recent posts on the homepage? (/showthread.php?tid=2734)

Most recent posts on the homepage? - toki-sama - 03-21-2014

Can you bring this feature back? Or maybe add recent activity to the forums? It's a little cumbersome to go through each forum to see if there's a recent post of interest. Smile

RE: Most recent posts on the homepage? - Nancy - 03-21-2014

Click on "View new posts" or "View today's posts" along the top.

RE: Most recent posts on the homepage? - David - 04-26-2015

I added a latest posts list on the top of the forum so you can see at a glance the latest activity without having to click.

I think I'll make a new one for the homepage too, to bring more people to the forum.

RE: Most recent posts on the homepage? - clarknight - 04-28-2015

David, this works nice! It helped me notice I had MacFadden's name misspelled in the thread title. After posting I saw the list of newest threads on top and noted it.