MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Lasik and other eye surgery destroys the vision. - Printable Version
Eyesight Improvement Forum
Lasik and other eye surgery destroys the vision. - Printable Version

+- Eyesight Improvement Forum (https://www.iblindness.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Complementary Methods (https://www.iblindness.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Lasik and other eye surgery destroys the vision. (/showthread.php?tid=2764)

Lasik and other eye surgery destroys the vision. - clarknight - 05-08-2014

The plus Lens anti-corrective method is a harmful method that impairs the vision, causes cataract and other eye, vision problems.

After the eyesight is impaired by the Plus Lens Method; the sellers then link to their eye surgeons; cataract surgery, lasik, retina surgery.

RE: Lasik and other eye surgery destroys the vision. - Bifocal - 05-08-2014

(05-08-2014, 11:16 AM)clarknight Wrote:

The plus Lens anti-corrective method is a harmful method that impairs the vision, causes cataract and other eye, vision problems.

After the eyesight is impaired by the Plus Lens Method; the sellers then link to their eye surgeons; cataract surgery, lasik, retina surgery.

Your video is nothing earthshaking. Most people have known that there is a high risk factor with Lasik.
I really don't see your point of posting it,except to get a dig in about plus lenses.
Again though you make statements that you offer no proof of. You say that the plus lense sellers link to eye surgeons. Show us these links,or admit that you are talking through your hat again.You lose all credibility when you post things that you cannot verify.Why should anyone here then trust,or believe anything that you say?

RE: Lasik and other eye surgery destroys the vision. - clarknight - 05-09-2014

After I stated on here that Otis is advising kids to wear glasses in his YouTube videos, it seems that he removed his statement in his video description, on the new videos stating that all children must wear plus lenses. (I should have snapshotted it but he's so stubborn I didn't think he would remove it.)

http://www.youtube.com/user/otissumnerbrown/videos

Not even in 1 video does he admit he has a prescription for myopia implanted in his eyes, lasik on the cornea and is addicted to the plus lens? Maybe I am wrong; watch the videos and see. I cant watch all of these, its stressful. He would not admit this on his forum, groups until other members pressed him.

If he tries the Bates method now; he might not see clear because the Bates Method will improve his vision, eye shape, refraction of light rays, but; he is stuck with the lasik on the cornea and lens implant prescription. Sight will blur because it will be like trying to see through 'too strong' eyeglasses. This totally bites! ; the guy is trapped with 2 prescriptions in his eyes and only more surgery can change it.
I don't know if the cornea can regrow to normal. Bates stated that cornea scars, conical cornea healed. The cornea is somewhat like the skin so it might repair, return to normal shape or the lasik surgery might prevent this. If he got rid of that implanted myopia lens and went back to the Bates method and stopped using the plus, he might regain his natural clear sight. The only obstacle will be the cornea.

I get so mad at him for trying to get everyone to wear glasses, not telling the truth about the addiction it causes, the impairment of the eyes health and vision. But I also feel compassion for his condition. As I stated in old posts; when he was a young boy a eye doctor brainwashed him into using the plus lens method. He became addicted and this lead to his vision-eye problems.

Bifocal; As for the lasik, cataract surgeon; it was posted on here by 3 members. Administrator here and on marksdailyapple removed it. See where they removed a members post; https://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread99978.html Strange power the surgeons have to induce fear and force the truth to be hidden. I saved it all in snapshots, pdf if anyone wants but won't post here so I may respect David's decision. I often wonder who was behind this? Who threatened who? Will I be next to have to deal with this surgeon's abuse, threats of lawsuit? I got a lawyer few years ago, so..., bring it on!